Reviews for Hidden Pasts
Sailor Moon1996 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
so when are you ever going to update this story?
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 12 . 4/8/2011
love this stroy please update as soon as you can please.
tatalina chapter 12 . 6/15/2010
I really liked the concept of the whole story thus far,but i'm still on the leary side of sakura being naruto's half sister. Hey it can work out though. I can't wait for the next part of the story so good job.
Lunalab chapter 11 . 7/4/2009
This is a very cool story. I would really like to know what happens when Naruto and his siblings go on their mission. Will you also have everyone married in this story too? That would be really perfect.
krisi07 chapter 11 . 12/22/2007
great story cant wait for next chapter. please post ASAP.

thanks for writing it
demonbloodfeeder chapter 11 . 11/27/2007
YOU HAVEN'T DONE A DAMN THING SINCE MAY! WHAT THE FUCKING HELL HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING AT? Oops, sorry. I let my anger take control since you nearly exterminated my patience. If you don't continue this story, I will be forced to stop supporting you altogether. Heed this warning.
averageblackmage chapter 11 . 9/16/2007
i liked the way you introduced the brothers and sisters and sakura in the mix too keep up the good work okay
Maki-Zushi chapter 2 . 6/15/2007
This is bad, terrible,poorly written,rushed and just plain bad. Sorry_
Demonbloodfeeder chapter 11 . 6/2/2007
You've any idea how excited I was when I found out about this chapter? You took so long, I thought you'd never update. It was driving me crazy.

You've got so many criss-crosses in genetics in this story, that it's beginning to be disturbing at how you match up everyone. You make Sakura Naruto's half-sister and Naruto once had a crush on Sakura before Hinata in this story. The fact that Tenten and Neji are Hinata's and Naruto's cousins are disturbing, seeing as how if Naruto and Hinata marry then that would make Tenten and Neji related.

Maybe it wasn't Sasuke that raped Sakura but Itachi. It would make sense and definitly make Sasuke angry so much so that he would hate Itachi even more than he does already.

All in all, this chapter was good.
Demonbloodfeeder chapter 10 . 4/28/2007
I'm here to comment on the no action/adventure theme and WHAT TH' HELL IS TAKING SO DAMN LONG! It's been months since I've read this chapter and I've yet to see any adventure or action for that matter. You need to update. You're lucky I've checked in on this story every chance I got otherwise I'd have completely deleted this story from my favorites list. I'm pretty sure others have gotten bored from waiting so long. HURRY UP DAMMIT!
LordHatredX chapter 10 . 4/7/2007
ok chap update! ! !
GunGreg89 chapter 10 . 3/23/2007
I've read all the chapters of this story and I...am...HOOKED! I love it! You've tapped into an idea no one else has really used. I don't think there's ever been another story where Naruto has siblings. I tip my hat to your originality.
katTheCharmer86 chapter 10 . 1/31/2007
cant wait for the next chapter!
HeroFluffy chapter 10 . 1/11/2007
Hey so you got a nice story why is gaara obsessed with kiba's made up sister... Your story is cute thou more please...
I Have An Alter Ego chapter 10 . 1/7/2007
Once again. Too many fricken names to remember. I can't remember actually. You seriously go off on a major limb with all yo Mary Sues. You also need serious help on your action sequences, charging only usually happnes when flarred up and I didn't see a real cause to flare up so ya. Well I dunno That's all. No real flame today! C ya!