Reviews for A Day in the Life of Jack
cakedoughnutschickenboob chapter 2 . 2/4/2007
totally awesome! I love all the notes. u have no idea how long i've been waiting for chapter 2! i
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
HAHAHAHAHA! Omg, that is frickin' HILARIOUS! I don't care if u continue or not, but u made me laugh so hard! :)
Amme Moto chapter 2 . 7/16/2006
I like this it's funny please update!
The Tacochickenwings chapter 2 . 7/11/2006
OMFG, THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST PIECE OF SHIT I HAVE EVER SEEN ON THIS WEBSITE!

If you don't write more, I'll puke in your river! I HAVE TO SEE MORE OF THIS.
cakedoughnutschickenboob chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
OMG! That wuz so hilarious! WRITE MORE RIGHT NOW! i loved the part that goes "The harvest goddess will smite you if you don’t help by working your ass off!" so true, so true!
kelley28 chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Stupid work computer...

Anywho, I love your first chapter. The new descriptions for the notes was hilarious. Can't wait for the rest!
KaI chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
YES!CONTINUE THIS!but...it seems nvr ending dusen it?bcuz hm is nvr ending...so isnt this..nvr ending?Its pretty like...d 1st day..frm a diff. point of view..
edward elric chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
i love this story it hilarios!please keep on writing!i love the part where jack is like“What are you? Are you a man or a woman?” Jamie looks pissed and looks at the sprites.

“Nevermind. You can have him. You will never be better than me!”

“I just wanted to know to what you are! Take off your pants!” Jamie looks horrified and runs away with a note chasing ‘it’ saying ‘Running from perverts note.’ Jack then finds himself at his house again and was still trying to get the pedometer off his hand only to have it crawl to his arm.
The Tacochickenwings chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
LOL, hilarious! I loved the part when Jack tells Jamie to take off 'its' pants. And all the strange notes were pretty frickin' sweet, too.

Please, continue this!