Reviews for The Hour of Darkness
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 1/28
Stupid Harry. He went with a complete stranger. And the Sorting Hat wanted to place the idiot in Slytherin. No cleverness at all.
anna chapter 17 . 5/13/2014
great :)
Nightmare320 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Ah, poor Harry... Didn't anyone tell you not to talk to strangers? ;)
TARDISbluu chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
Did they really ban you? Wow. Well, since they haven't yet, I'm sure it's fine, but honestly, I've read a great deal of fanfiction, and many of them were much, much more graphic than this. In fact, this is nearly a Teen rating in comparison to those. Lol

Nice story. Seems a bit rushed, maybe. And the whole, One-Day-I-Hate-You-Now-I-Want-To-Spend-Eternity-With-You thing seems a bit unrealistic... Though, who the hell am I kidding? Unrealistic? This is Snarry we're talking about. Lol!

- Tasha
Kitty Savella chapter 17 . 11/27/2013
Pretty good. One of the best Harry-is-a-Vampire stories I've read.
Living-In-Bliss chapter 17 . 7/8/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I can't get over this fic. It's beautiful and sad and happy and gorgeous and perfect and funny and i just love it!
n.harkin.9 chapter 17 . 4/13/2013
love it!
Azrael Jinsei chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
Thank you so much for writing this. I really enjoyed reading it.
Was Meier actually Voldemort, or at least the one who changed him? I sort of felt that since the first blood-craving incident.
Pyrane chapter 17 . 12/9/2012

***Pyrane***
wannabe kairi chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
loving the story, but can you pls tell me were i can read the un-edited version
evfangirl98 chapter 17 . 6/30/2012
loved it
kelly chapter 17 . 5/25/2012
i've really been enjoying this story a whole lot so first i want to say thanks and good job. but... i cannot leave without saying how let down i was with the ending, it felt like you got fed up and just rushed through it so it would be over. you've left a lot of loose ends and not even a hint as to how other threads you've begun with other characters will end up. it was just this abrupt stop. feels like there's a chapter or two missing inbetween the battle and the epilogue which is really disappointing since like i said you were doing so very well and apart from some minor spelling issues and a few places which lacked detail or involvement from the more minor characters, you had us all drawn into your little world. if ever you or anyone interested wanted to do a re-write and expand upon your work, enrich it by following those left out threads and adding to them this could be such a hugely fantastic piece or work/series.

good luck with whatever you're doing now and happy writing.
gobert chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
Edited...F*CK - pun intended :)

Great story - I got it off a creature community - very well written - even though it was fast I like the connection between S/H.
narutonarutolove chapter 17 . 1/5/2012
beautiful story, i loved it!
Venus914 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I think Harry is stupid in canon, dont you think? I mean, he's angry with Dumbledore for keeping secrets that he wrecked his office. But tell me, really, would it be better for Dumbledore to tell him that he's supposed to die as he is a horcrux. How would an 11 year old accept that? He should be grateful that he's given a semblance of childhood instead of being trained as a weapon. I love Dumbledore bashing as much as anyone but people should realize that as much as he is powerful...he is an old man. He is not a god. He's bound to make mistakes somewhere...sometime. Apart from running Hogwarts, the Oder, he's also the Supreme Mugwump, etc. Fudge owls him daily for advice in running the Ministry. The man has too much in his plate! He cant solve everyone's problem. Harry should be grateful.