Reviews for Greater Than Power
starryeyes10 chapter 11 . 4/22/2008
great story
Randall Flagg chapter 11 . 6/29/2007
nice story, hope you can write more soon
and-chaos-reigned chapter 11 . 6/27/2007
At long last! This was a really great chapter. You're doing a wonderful job, and I'm getting really involved in this story. I'm glad you brought them back to Hogwarts- it seems a good operating ground for them. And of course there's Ginny and Neville! Can I say again that you write very well? I can't wait to see what happens next...update soon!
HogwartsHoney chapter 11 . 6/27/2007
I like the theory you have used in this. It seems to me too obvious for it to be a spell, when no spell can replicate love it would also not be possible. It's a great direction this is moving in and I look forward to where it leads. Great characterisation in this too, I especially like how you did Ginny, as a more balanced character rather than too moody as can sometimes happen.
Topdementor chapter 2 . 6/27/2007
this is great...keep it up!
HogwartsHoney chapter 10 . 4/29/2007
Your characters are always just right. It seems so natural. Ron wanting Hermione on the Astronomy tower was great. Dumbledore's portrait was great too, I don't think it will be able to give answers. I like how it just gave clues. This "act of love" doesn't sound good! Sounds like sacrifice to me. I dread to think who it will be. Brilliant chapter
and-chaos-reigned chapter 10 . 4/28/2007
Good one! I love McGonagall. And Ron, and Hermione...you write very well. I love that the chapters are so long, too, of course. I can't wait for the next one! I think that Ron's right when he doubted it being as simple as a spell involving love, and I'm really afraid of just what Dumbledore might have meant. (Someone's going to die, aren't they? lol) Anyway, great job on this chapter and good luck on the next one. Can't wait!
Rebellion Spark chapter 10 . 4/28/2007
if we where you we would update ... bt where not so thats why it hasn't been

-cal n lil
HogwartsHoney chapter 9 . 4/21/2007
I'm not sure where to start! All of the Harry/Ginny parts were brilliant, the conversations, the falling asleep and the presents. Bill's little chat made me smile and Fred and George's teasing was so convincing. The end was the best, especially Hermione silencing Fred and George! I did skip back to be remember how the last chapter had ended but it all came back to me and I can't wait for more! Brilliant chapter
schillil chapter 9 . 4/19/2007
Yie, yie, yie...how awsome was this to read? My only wish is that it were longer. Good job! I worried a bit after that cutting scene, but you handled it very well. I think I've read one to many over the top dark angsty fics where self destruction is the only way a character can deal with a situation. My only sugestion is that you find a pair of someones for the twins so that the quartet can get back a little of the ground they lost in this chapter. Can't wait for the next chapter. Good luck!
Xuqra chapter 9 . 4/19/2007
still very cute
carolquin chapter 9 . 4/16/2007
welcome back! i totally forgot about this story but the beauty of this chapter is how you tied past events in your story to this chapter and everything came back to me. that is the sign of a very good writer!
projectjay chapter 8 . 11/18/2006
I have enjoyed this story I hope that ou will contiune
Lydily chapter 8 . 10/27/2006
Hey you got a great story there... i hope to read the netx chapter soon

summer aka Lydia
projectjay chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
adding to favorites to read later.