Reviews for The Warrior's Path
ewan 91 chapter 2 . 3/21
Hello! I know you don'T write about thos for a while, but please go on! My (very personal wishes) Patroclus is safe? Hector is an honorable man, he is still? And Achilles... please go on
Freckled Angel 11 chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
I hope you update this story soon. Thanks
America chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
Oh my god! This is womderful! I love this so much! Please update!
shepherdwelles chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
J.Mercerfan chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Take your time with the next chapter, but please update! It's a brilliant story and I've been searching for one of this plot line for a long time after failing to write one, myself. Great job!
Hedlundfan chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
I really loved this! Please, please! Write more soon! Keep up the good work(:
HaloFin17 chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
Hey, welcome back! Better late than never in this instance, certainly ;-) But gosh, I remember being in high school still when this first came out...

At any rate, I'd say Achilles' reaction is about what we'd expect. Can't wait to catch up with Hector and Patroclus in Troy next!

Halo
green4556 chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
hey

bravo on continuing the story after all that time :))

I really liked it ... please keep writing
Good luck :)
Ange De La Misericorde chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Very interesting. I see this story has not been updated in a VERY LONG time. I hope to see your work finished soon!_
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
A great story. Very good.
jacksgirl793 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
so good, keep writing.
charming2drew chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Okay, I can already tell that this is going to be an amazing fic! Please update! that would make me ever so happy! I love it!

Abbz
megan chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
update right now! i don't care what your doing, just do it now! do you hear me? now! patroclus is dead sexy now update!
Calamity Kitten chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Hey there!

Well, I must say I really like the idea. And I do hope that you will write more, even though it's been quite some time since you posted this...well, a girl can hope, right? ;)

At any rate: very interesting idea, I like your writing style - all in all: I'll cross fingers and hope to see an update at some point (soon P).

NĂ¡ri
liliae chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Finally!Finally a good fic on troy and with patroclus in it,what'smore!he's my fav' character in the movie...why did he have to die(love your idea)

UPDATE UPDATE SOON PLEASE!