Reviews for To Touch Insensate
Marie chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Time-out is over. A great story deserves an ending.
MissRedSox chapter 28 . 11/14/2007
I just stumbled upon your story and I think it is wonderful. I hope you will go back to it and give us a wonderful conclusion to what you have written.
cabooklover21 chapter 28 . 9/17/2007
I am truly enjoying this story and eagerly await the next update, which I hope is soon!
cabooklover21 chapter 10 . 9/17/2007
"So, I’m a big, big fan of continuity. Which means that I might make references to things that I mentioned in passing, several chapters earlier. I like having that thread of connectivity woven through the story. But I also realize that these references might be slightly confusing. So, if things don’t make sense, please let me know. And, if you notice any discrepancies, please inform me. As I said, continuity is a good thing." - Nomadic Soul

Um, can we send you to the writing room over at CBS so that you can mentor the writers of CSI. I think they get amensia occasionally.
Ally-617-luv-tv chapter 28 . 3/15/2007
Oh. My. God. YOU UPDATED! AHH! And it was so perfect and beautiful and I read it and reread it and it was amazing and oh my god! I missed this story! Yes, there was running around in the neighborhood and crying. I'm serious. Well, maybe not about the crying part, but oh my god you updated. I just read this chapter and looked up al the words that I didn't know and reread it over and over again. It's beautiful and perfect and amazing and YOU UPDATED! I love the Sara's past parts, even though there wasn't enough GSR. But that's completely alright, because you updated! All of it was amazing, all of it. I'm serious, you are one of the best writers I know. Or have read. You get into Sara's head perfectly, and it's all just so eloquent and gorgeous. Every word fits in, and after I finish reading it, all I can say is... wow. Because it's just so good. And there's a twist to the case, that's always fun. Cases are fun. And I'm getting a feeling, that this entire story when it's finished, with equal about one episode of CSI for the dialogue and everything. And that's amazing, because it's so long and beautiful and awesome and swell. And the reason it took me so long to finally review this was because I had to read it and reread it and look up every single word I didn't know and figure it all out and analyze it. A LOT of analyzing. Fun, though, I love to analyze. I've really, really missed this story. And even though you're probably insanely busy and stuff, I really hope that you'll find time to update again sometime. Because I love to read this story. *Hugs story* There's just... no words to describe it, almost. But it's... swell. It's very, very swell. :D So yeah, please update soon. Oh, and I've just got to add my favorite part, the last line... the "In a blinding eclipse, the black premonition that I sought to elude crashes into my consciousness. Past and present intersecting in a fatal collision.

There are no survivors."

Well, not just the last line, but none the less, perfect. All of it together... because the last line was my favorite, but that's only because it worked with the lines above it. This story is just... god, so perfect. I'm extremely, incredibly glad you finally updated. This chapter was just as good as all the others. I really don't know how you write like this. It's just... wow. You're amazing.

-Ally
PurplePopple chapter 28 . 3/13/2007
One of the best CSI stories I've ever read, bar none. Excellent with the mechanics. Excellent with the characterization. Great stylistic choices. Beautiful. Hope to read more of it soon.
fantasywizard chapter 28 . 3/13/2007
I absolutely love your story. I believe that it is some of the best writing that I have seen in all my years of reading fanfiction. You also are one of the few authors that have been able to get inside a character's head so effectively. And the fact that that charater was Sara, who is complicated on a good day and near impossible at any other time, earns you xtra Kudos. Thank you soo much for finally updating because this is definately one have my favorite fanfics ever.
Solomynne chapter 28 . 3/13/2007
wow. that is so weird. i was just thinking the other day about how i haven't been able to find any quality fics lately, and then i suddenly remembered yours, and wondered if you would ever finish then, after six months, you updated!

i think we have a mental connection, haha! anyway, this chapter was fascinating to read, i love the exerpts, they all fit in really well. your vivid imagery is enough to get my imagination working overtime, and i loved the plant metaphors.

the only teensy criticism i have is about your use of sentance fragments. they tend to lose their power, i find, when used a little too much. (ex. I am reminded, vividly, of being trapped in such a cell, one year since. A porcelain knife pressing against my carotid, caressing my pulse. /Piercing my soul/.)

but that's the only thing i can think of to suggest to you, and it's so incredibly minor. you really have a gift with words, and i'm so glad you're back! don't you dare take another six months to update!
ayesha-s chapter 28 . 3/13/2007
wow interesting, great update!
Mr Super Czar chapter 19 . 3/13/2007
It is very rare that I should comment on a writers EXTREMELY tactful use of English and vocabulary. George Orwells Nineteen-Eighty Four is my favourite book and you have quoted it very well. Congratulations to you and amazingly written story.

-NG-
RenLissa chapter 28 . 3/13/2007
Real life does get in the way sometimes doesn't it? I figure if we only needed four hours of sleep life would be so much better. Thank you for the update and I love delving into Sara's head.
GSfanatic chapter 28 . 3/13/2007
Thank God, you updated. I missed this story. But it was definitly worth the wait.

Please don't make me wait another 6 months.

Update soon
Surreal Static Flow chapter 27 . 2/6/2007
I do hope that you haven't given up on this story. Of the stories that I have read on this site and others yours is one of the few that has a believable pacing between Sara and Grissom.

You've done a wonderful job with keeping the characters cannon and intergrating their fears and issues into your writing and tying it to an ongoing investigation.

Please don't give up on this story.
maybe chapter 27 . 12/24/2006
Hey, I just read the story and I wanted to tell you, I find it really really great. Never be too insecure about the pace, it's one of the few few stories which actually make sense, regarding Sara's conflicts and regarding GSR and it needs room to evolve. So don't be afraid about writing too much or too slow - with the substance of this story and its potentialities, it really isn't too long, ever.

Please, don't give up on that story, it really is worth finishing it. (given it isn't already finished, but I sense there's got to be a twist, hasn't it got to be?)
Emily chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
I just wanted to say that this is one of the best fanfics I've read. You've really captured the essence of the characters and it is very intelligently written. I've read it 3 times now and I havn't given up on you finishing it. Please update!