Reviews for The Price of War
The Quoi chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Funniest, wittiest Hellsing fanfic I've read in awhile. xD Wonderful job.
Serra-Of-Many-Names chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
...daHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Battles McSqueak. You'll have to IM me that URL next time you're on.

Now write one about Integra pestering Enrico to search for truffles. Yes, I am someone you know. Guess who. *wink*
MegFallow chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Oh are you talking about the cutsey Bat image on the plane that they partial show in the manga when the plane about to do a commie-kaze dive on the Battleship. It was so cute-looking I nearly died laughing when I saw that in one of the panels.

And Alucard making the bat talk like that was so funny it made my face hurt! Great work!
Inkfamy chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Aw, that was too cute! Dunno what bat you're talking about but still. AND ALUCARD CAN BE CUTE! YAY! Anyway, yeah, all wars are pretty much the same: People kill, people die, someone wins, someone loses. Whatever. Nice fic. Really sweet.

- "So let's cut to the chase. Start begging."
blackat136 chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
...so thats how it hapened *dies of laughter* good one!
greenikat89 chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Oh my God it was so fuuny. You had me laughing from start to finish, my favorite part was the "nam". Ah, so funny. I am totally faving this.
Master Hellsing chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Morality: XD I know! I loved the thought of Alucard drawing that thing so much XD The whole thing just sounds like a conversation between myself and my Alucard, so it cracks me up all the more XD

mslcat: I love writing when they argue over stupid crap XDD I also love reading it. Ohh they're just too good. XD

Revlofantasy6: First and foremost, I love the name XD Secondly, I totally didn't even think about that! XD that just makes it all the funnier.

Thank you for the comments everyone _ I promise, more crack is coming up XDD

Oh! And here's Battles, for those of you that don't know:

i21.

I hope that worked XD
BangAgent chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
That was great. Best thing, we got our asses kicked in "Nam".
mslcat chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
you're right, that was too damn funny.

And alucard's right, this war, that war, what difference does it make.

i just love reading when these two argue. Its so much fun.
TurboFerret chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Mr Battles McSqueak whhuhaa hah aha hah this is seriously a good name, lookinso sweet, newer thought good ol Al could draw such a cutie.