Reviews for Frozen Roses: The Past
diff-r-ent-1 chapter 5 . 1/14/2008
2 words: ... love it! _ i'm really glad you updated
Fallen Angel Alice chapter 4 . 8/17/2006
PLEASE update! (Goes chibi and does kawaii smile) Pwetty pwease? _? Or else I'm gonna cry! You don't want that, do you?
SailorStarScar chapter 2 . 5/5/2006
You know just like Ashleigh-K, I'm someone who always reads your stories. Unlike some of those who do now. But god can't you write something without Usagi being completely OOC? Or without some sort of betrayal.

Its getting a little old and it seems like many of you reviewers who read your fics before have simply stopped reviewing out of boredom.

"Please Ginzuishou... Make every eligible bachelor love me!” she shouted

_ like princess Serenity is that selfish. Usagi is a little self serving but Queen Serenity and Princess Serenity were not. In the Japanese episodes you are told that they watched over and aided in the evolution of the planet Earth and the princess was being raised to follow in her mothers footsteps. Oh and on another not the princess did NOT have the Ginzuishou the QUEEN did Serenity never got it until she was reborn as Usagi.
bee3 chapter 2 . 5/4/2006
Look to mythology! good chapter, intresting to see it from this perspective. I think you're going to go with the mercury loves serenity but her boyfriend also loves serenity which does she like more thing. maybe you're not but either way it'll be very intresting )
Jay FicLover chapter 3 . 5/2/2006
*Jay sees Princess Serenity buried under a mountain of loving males*

Jay (pointing and laughing): WHAWAWAHAHA!

Serenity (huffing under the pile of men): You could stop laughing and help me! I thought I was your favourite SM character!

Jay: You are, but this is priceless... A Kodak moment... *takes many pictures with a camera*

*Serenity blinks repeatedly because of the numerous flashes, then rushes to hide behind Jay's back*

Serenity: Don't tell them where I am!

*A thousand men rush in from the direction she came from*

Men (to Jay): Have you seen the goddess of the moon?

Jat: Only in greek mythology books.

Men (all shaking their head at the same time): No, not Selene, Princess Serenity... Her beauty is that of a goddess!

Jay (smiling): Ah! Does this Princess Serenity wear a white dress like... this? *holds up the edge of Serenity's dress*

*The men nod*

Jay: And... does this Serenity-girl have silver/blonde/white hair... like this? *Holds up one of Serenity's ponytails for all the men to see*

*The men nod again, getting hopeful*

Jay: And does this moon princess have blue eyes.. like this! *Yanks Serenity forward from behind her back and presents her for all the men to see*

Men (uterly excited): YES!

Jay (thinking hard):...Mhm, nope, sorry... haven't seen here.

Men: Oh, bummer... *they all walk away disappointed, Jay and Serenity look at each other blankly and scratch their heads*

Jay: Mhm, Renity... are you sure you didn't also mess up with their brains badly with that spell?
VeniceGroove chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Interesting. You're on to a highly original idea - one which I like. It is plausable that Usagi can use the Ginzuishou to make things happen for her. While Usagi-sympathizers may be angered by an anything less than angelic Usagi, the most corrupt and deceiving beings are considered the purest. If they were not devious, they would have never been able to craft their unadulterated image. After all, we all know no one is perfect.

I really think this story has potential. However, it has potential to be underdeveloped. Take time to construct this story well. I really want to see where it goes.
Jay FicLover chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Interesting indeed, but I get the feeling that if this fic is gonna be mainly about a Mercury/Kurama get together, then it shouldn't start with this kind of prologue about just Usagi and Mamoru, but a prologue that started with what Ami and/or Kurama are doing at the time and THEN proceeded to describe what happened with Usa and Mamoru.

If not, it looks like the fic is gonna be mainly about Usagi and Mamoru, but looking at how this fic is labelled with the genres "action/adventure/romance" (not angst, tragedy or drama which would have pointed more towards Usagi and Mamoru's own dilemma) and you explicitly state the pairing will be Mercury/Kurama, then I guess it's reasonable to think it will be about the romance of Mercury and Kurama...

If that's the case, then I must warn it is always highly recommended to start a fic with a prologue that features the main characters OR other secondary characters talking/thinking ABOUT the main characters at some point, if not it looks like the prologue is at odds with the rest of the story.

For example, why not put it like this:

("I'm sorry Mamo-chan, but I need you too much..." Usagi said with a very odd unyielding tone of voice that Mamoru had never heard her use before, and which sounded completely out of place coming out from the mouth of the normally very forgiving moon princess... The crystal had always been her anchor, her most reliable ally in her quest to re-shape the world into a place where she could be happy, with her loved ones by her side. Deep inside, some deep part of her heart cried bitter tears up to this day at the injustice of always having to force people into caring and not once have had them choose her of their own free will... but that part of her heart was deeply buried and silenced by the impreious need to provide herself with people's affection. As long as the crystal was there, no matter how cruel the world decided to be towards her, nothing would prevent the moon princess from taking people's friendship and love for herself whenever she felt she needed it...)

See? That way you're not only having her love-life be the issue put under question, but her bonds of frienship, her very way of connecting and relating with other people as well... it's an indirect way of saying that not only her love-life but all her emotional ties and bonds with other people are one-sided and fake, and implicitly stating that, with it being so, the same would go for her freindship with her own senshi, Mercury included... Cause you make people wonder "If she's not only capable of doing it to Mamoru and for love, could she have done the same to her senshi?"
NeoMiniTails chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Hm... nice beginning though I don't thin sereena would be so selfish. Update soon.
lolerskater chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Interesting but no. Usagi is a little selfish but her love with Mamoru is pure and he feels the same way..