Reviews for The Goddess of New Jersey
lillianrose4 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Simply beautiful, opposites attract, soft and smooth, that's Hameron.
Eliche chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Another great one shot keep up the great work i really like your way of thinking.
EvilKath chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
beautiful. amazing. loved it.
cccahill18 chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
A very nice job on the dreams! This really was a very sweet House/Cameron fic.

kayellemichelle chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
This was beautiful. "And he thought of all the people who hated him and blamed him, because he was there and corporeal, and easier to strike at than god. And he hated and blamed himself, because he was still here and corporeal, and could be struck." That was easily my favorite line, and I felt it captured House's character very well. God, I loved that line. I just keep reading it over and over again. Very deep, maybe a bit too deep but I think that is exactly what you were aiming for. Gorgeous, luv.
houseband chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
he looked like a Salvador Dali cross-bred with a Heironymous Bosch and possibly a bit of Picasso thrown in

BEST description of House I have EVER read!
Gypsy Feet chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
I think you wrote this really well. The dreams were believable because they were illogical, and quite possibly the best written I've come across.

Congrats on such a great story!

Armchair Elvis chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
I love your writing style. The fantastic side of this works because it's so dreamlike, and I love your imagery. The connection to House dying, watching the lights on the wall, House seeing himself as horrible and turning to stone: veddy veddy nice.

House's speech to Cameron could seem cheesy, but you've handled it well, particularly the dreaminess and surreal nature of what goes on and through his mind.

Well done.
jenloveshouse chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
ahh very nice indeed!
Blackhole116 chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
I really loved this story. Its a very different take on HouseCam I like the way its done.
Luveniar FurElise chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
really beautifully written, I'd love to read more if you have it :)