Reviews for All at Once
sdardio chapter 39 . 4/9
I always enjoy reading this! It’s in my Fave FF bookmark folder.

I sure hope you’re continuing writing this story. It is freaking fantastic!
cdnviolets chapter 26 . 4/8
I know you stopped this story 14 years ago, but I think this is the third time I've read this.
I has a lovely cadence and I appreciate Harry's personality and approach to life.
roses are red
violets are great
i'd give a review
but twas 2008
Difdi chapter 17 . 3/17
Merging magic and science would have all kinds of benefits, even in the short term - the wizards have math for things like teleportation and time travel, for example, while the muggles have better math to plug into those equations. I’d expect a completely accurate Grand Unified Theory within a year or two.
Difdi chapter 14 . 3/17
This chapter has me wondering how Fawkes would react to Snape stalking him, with an onion in hand…

It could easily result in a spinoff akin to those old voyote and roadrunner cartoons…
Difdi chapter 10 . 3/15
As sane as Albus Dumbledore or a man that willingly works around dementors? Hardly a ringing endorsement!
mumphie chapter 39 . 3/2
I've thoroughly enjoyed your tale! There is so much more to discover. What will happen to the more rabid Death Eaters? How will it happen? What will Lucius do when he discovers that Harry is actually in charge? Will Harry ever meet someone? He's young yet, so no rush, but it would be nice for the future to have little Potters running about...that is if Harry's plan works and everyone doesn't get involved with a scourge against the wizarding world! I do wish that Allen hadn't been killed. That was way too sad.
too bad that you abandoned the story. I guess real life got busy, or your mojo got a plane ticket out. I wish you could remember this story and come back, but it has been a decade and a half, nearly. Too bad. It was wonderful.
mumphie chapter 27 . 3/2
I hope Harry doesn't resemble the hummingbird in his personal life! That wouldn't bode well for continuing the Potter line. ;)
Baelorfan chapter 39 . 11/20/2021
Thank you for writing this. I was looking for stories about Muggleborns trying to do their Muggle schooling at Hogwarts , and came across a lovely non-angsty Muggle-raised Harry who does not go to Hogwarts and wants to combine science and magic.
dana-san chapter 39 . 11/6/2021
Thank you for an excellent story!
Reading Nut chapter 39 . 10/24/2021
I have reread this story many times hope one day, you may finish it. I like the story about harry is trying to merge the two worlds
SunPho3n1x chapter 39 . 5/26/2021
I love this story! Thank you for writing this!
Zile0 chapter 39 . 5/3/2021
I’ve really enjoyed this story. Thank you.
Millie072 chapter 13 . 4/22/2021
It would be helpful if authors would date their notes. The confrontation between Harry & Dumbles was quite interesting. It may arouse Duumbles curiosity enough so he interferes personally rather than 'ordering' Remus around. When is Harry going to get the chance to fly?
Millie072 chapter 12 . 4/22/2021
First, bad on you! One should never be without one's blankie. And yes, your teachers were a bit weird. Harry's idea of a computer being used in potions is familiar. Try "the potioneers' assistant" by kgfinkel. T his Harry is very likable. Maybe too nice. He needs a touch of vengeance. Let loose on the Dursleys. So they all end up in jail, that's where they belong. Too bad Ron seems to be developing into a major minor character. Harry's demeanor appears more compatible with Neville. IMO. Keep Hermione as a friend, they react like siblings. Enjoying how this is progressing. Thanks
3,083 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »