Reviews for All at Once
jason.matthews.940436 chapter 6 . 11/16
I'm sorry but the word should be whether not weather.
MegurineKaiko chapter 4 . 11/15
Remus should know more about muggle life, being a half-blood.
kitty chapter 39 . 10/11
I wish you would finish this one. I really liked it and would love to see where it goes. Hope you do. A shame to let such a good story go unfinished.
AlisonK chapter 31 . 9/25
Just wanted to say that I am enjoying this story. As a Brit, yes, some of it is not UK-compliant, but tbh I don't have a problem with that. Fan fic writers are doing this for fun so I don't expect the same level of research I would from a traditionally published book. A good story is the main thing.

My one quibble is with the meal Harry and Amelia went out for - it was horrendously expensive! Especially for the nineties. You can't eat out as cheaply here (or not anywhere with good food and a "datre" ambience) as I gather you can Stateside, but £150 for two is a lot even today. Plus Amelia wiuld have no way of knowing Harry could afford that much. AFAIK, at that point, she thinks he's a sixth former who has a part time job as a car mechanic. You could send them out for a meal for £50 and Harry would still think he'd spent a lot (esp without wine).

Thanks for sharing the story.
Greekmytholgy chapter 4 . 8/5
I say if Ginny gets better than her
this chapter, just like all the others, is AMAZING. I love the plot twist w remus finding out everything so early, most def didnt see that coming. and omg, ron! yr characterization is so beautiful, and i love it, esp the conparison w hos mother, yr such a good writer
laraquick chapter 1 . 7/6
I almost didn't start reading the story cause you know, after 7 yrs, a story is pretty much abandoned. I enjoyed the first 25 chapters quite a bit and read carefully but then skimmed the rest cause I knew there wouldn't be a pay off. A shame that you lost your enthusiasm for this story. I liked the idea of the potions program quite a bit and was looking forward to Snape doing great things with it.
rigger42 chapter 29 . 7/3
It occurred to me that any girl who picks a restaurant that charged 150 pounds for dinner when dating a teen is kind of spoiled and rude but maybe you weren't intending that message?
Nanz chapter 39 . 6/23
please please please may we have some more
Netscape chapter 39 . 6/15
I hope you come back to this-I realy like the humor and how different it is from some of the other business Hary stories out there. I keep finding it in different favorite story lists too so I know I'm not the only one who would live to see more of possible :). Thanks for sharing your time and talent with all of us greedy readers who just can't be satisfied until we get more of a good thing.
Lady Asrai chapter 39 . 5/23
Will you be continuing this fic? It is AMAZING, and so well written. I t is honestly one of the best AU fics I've read, and there's been a few.
I know it's been a while since you last updated, but would you consider updating again? I'd love to see what happens with Black Kettle Enterprises, and the deranged Voldemort. Those hallucinations were pure genius!

Please, Please update.

SeverlyLate chapter 1 . 5/18
He trusted him why? He proved what exactly?
Thats kind of retarded... Or, more politely, naive in extreme degree...
Finariona chapter 39 . 5/10
Hey, I've reached the current last chapter of your fic! I must say, I liked the original opening idea and I found great pleasure in reading through how you developed it throughout 200 000 words & more.

I feel greedy in asking for even more words, seeing as you've given so many already, but-please! It's been years since the last update, so perhaps you've had time to regroup and find time to write further.

In any case, I wanted it to be said that's it's never too late to pursue fanfic further, should you still have an interest to do so, and that you'll surely have many an interested reader if you post again, me included!

Sleepless90 chapter 10 . 4/21
Love the reference to Les Miz! burst out laugh when I saw that!
KitkatMoon chapter 39 . 4/20