Reviews for All at Once
LeaperSonata chapter 39 . 9/27
This is such a great story - I know it's been like nine years, but I hold out hope that it will update again someday! Driven workaholic Harry with a full muggle education and a surrogate family to support him is so great, and I really want to see what all Lucius has planned, and how Harry plans to ease him into knowledge of who he's actually working with! The takedown of Voldemort was so unusual, and well done :)
Phantom of the Tech Booth chapter 1 . 9/9
LOL I'm going to bed. Andromeda Tonks. Seriously. Got the poor woman confused with Nymphadora. My apologies! Wish I could delete a review, I'm so embarrassed...
Phantom of the Tech Booth chapter 3 . 9/9
I realize I'm only on Chapter 3 of a huuuuge story, but...why is Tonks going by Andie? Her preference is Tonks. Andie's cute and all, but Tonks is what she goes by in canon (even after she's with Remus).
jackwr chapter 1 . 7/15
this is such a good story shame it seems to be abandoned
Fucked up already.
Gullible noo.b learns of magic and doesnt freak out.
Lupin tells muggles about magic.
And myegoissobigDumbledore is sheming like some thirdclass villain.
Boring plot.
Forever Me chapter 39 . 6/18
It's too bad that the story hasn't been updated for 8 years and some months, because it's truly great. It reads very easily, and the plot is awesome! I hope that one day this story will continue, but seeing as it's been almost 9 years since the last update...

Anyhow, I wanted to thank you for the story so for! It has been really good!

Forever Me
Awesome chapter! :)
Oh, wow. I really like this universe so far. :) Great chapter! :)
Lovely chapter! :)
SIRIUSBLACKHEIR chapter 39 . 5/31
Oh my ! This has been a fantastic read insofar, I hope you will continue to write because this AU is incredibly diff
CattyStrife chapter 39 . 5/26
I re-read this story every one and a while and every time I do, I'm reminded how sad I am that it is incomplete, as I would very much like to see the direction that BKE is taking the world. Even though it has been almost a decade since this was updated, I would like to just say that I very much like this story, and would like to see it updated.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 39 . 5/6
I can see strapping Ron in to watch Starship Troopers. Oh, the possibilities of Hollywood and real magic. Scary to think what might be coming
stacygrrl2002 chapter 38 . 5/6
Gawd help after the twins see some of the movies out there. Spawn, Aliens,Predator, Die Hard, and on .
stacygrrl2002 chapter 37 . 5/6
Seems like Harry is gonna be supporting his cousin for a while. Rent, utilities, food clothes etc. That's really paying dudders back isn't it. Saving people. Maybe including the whole wizarding world. Wizards are not gonna be able to hide from us much longer, with the tech advances, cameras,etc. Shame there's no way work with muggle govt to get it done, separate but equal
stacygrrl2002 chapter 36 . 5/6
Harry's saving people thing again. Hope it doesn't come back to bite him, especially after the expenses and since he's no income, I presume a public defender. Good job of public defender. As good as bot him off.
3,016 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »