Reviews for All at Once
Lady Asrai chapter 39 . 5/23
Hi
Will you be continuing this fic? It is AMAZING, and so well written. I t is honestly one of the best AU fics I've read, and there's been a few.
I know it's been a while since you last updated, but would you consider updating again? I'd love to see what happens with Black Kettle Enterprises, and the deranged Voldemort. Those hallucinations were pure genius!

Please, Please update.

Asrai
SeverlyLate chapter 1 . 5/18
He trusted him why? He proved what exactly?
Thats kind of retarded... Or, more politely, naive in extreme degree...
Finariona chapter 39 . 5/10
Hey, I've reached the current last chapter of your fic! I must say, I liked the original opening idea and I found great pleasure in reading through how you developed it throughout 200 000 words & more.

I feel greedy in asking for even more words, seeing as you've given so many already, but-please! It's been years since the last update, so perhaps you've had time to regroup and find time to write further.

In any case, I wanted it to be said that's it's never too late to pursue fanfic further, should you still have an interest to do so, and that you'll surely have many an interested reader if you post again, me included!

-F
Sleepless90 chapter 10 . 4/21
Love the reference to Les Miz! burst out laugh when I saw that!
KitkatMoon chapter 39 . 4/20
great story
A Brilliant Loser chapter 39 . 3/6
I'm always kind of leery of huge AUs like this, but All At Once was an awesome read! The original characters are interesting, your Harry while competent is still very much Harry and. ... i just really liked it. I hope the fic will start screaming at you again (but only when you're not supposed to be doing something important)
Lisa Cooper chapter 24 . 2/8
Excellent job with your story. You have a properly light touch with necessary humorous situation such as World War III breaking out inthe conference room. I know there is more story to come after chapter 24, but I noticed you haven't finished this story. IF you have the time and interest, it would be very interesting to see how you finish off- the com mentor'so anxiety is being held off by past laughter from the story. THANK YOU.
Lisa Cooper chapter 6 . 2/6
In the last couple days in 2015 I've just come across, "All At Once". It's a treasure; it has some substance to it that makes some sense. Two examples of the substance I like are one, how magic in this realm works, and two the ideas behind how one would make a potion. I also enjoyed your comparisons to cooking and Chemistry. Professor Snape's opinion about Harry Potter makes sense considering Snape's and Potter's history, but I'd love to see what Professor Snape would think if he could hear his questions about potion making, chemistry, and cooking. (You may have coveredit in later chapters, I just haven't got there yet. Harry is also seventeen, and can process these things in a higher level of thought. He's applying and comparing, at least, which student's younger than he probably couldn't have because their minds aren't developed that way yet and they don't know as much as Harry as learned in all his years of education. Thanks for making me think, and begin to take apart Harry Potter as a student in your world, which you have developed at least somewhat.) Your story is very enjoy able for the reasons I have mentioned, and more. (I'm not sure if there is time enough, or I have the knowledge to know what other things to specifically complement you on.) Thank you for writing it.
Jade Dagger chapter 38 . 1/13
"review and lemme know I'm still remembered"
You're still remembered! I come back to this one every now and then for a reread. It's a fave. This thing still have a chance after seven years?
Silvis chapter 39 . 1/6
An update would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
;)
HonorGuard Ra chapter 39 . 12/6/2014
Aww, no update in years... Is this dead?
taxzombie chapter 39 . 11/26/2014
Yet another tale that has fallen to dust of time. I'll leave it as a follows in the hope that someday it may yet come back to life.
Linzerj chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
*happy tears of joy*
Best AU I ever stumbled upon thus far...brilliant, perfectly absolutely brilliant!
shannonnicole9 chapter 39 . 10/29/2014
I'm so sad to see that this hasn't been updated again. It is my first muggle!harry (at the beginning) fic and I completely love it. it was perfect. 3
jonski chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
Good chapter. I hate that canon ignores the mugle technology.
2,928 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »