Reviews for All at Once
dragonlady98 chapter 16 . 2/19
WHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT!
A bit of info for you: Britain has its own exclusively distance learning university - The Open University - which would be the first (and probably the only) option any UK citizen would consider. Also, most American degrees do not compare exactly with UK degrees i.e. a US masters degree would usually be considered the equivalent of an English BSc or BA owing to the early specialisation in the english education system.
i can't concentrate on all this shopping knowing that dumbledore has stolen harry's inheritance! Does Remus know?
I stop reading this story when you included Harry's muggle friends. They have no place in the wizard world.
I'm annoyed that Remus allowed Harry to tell those muggle about magic. They should not even be in this story.
Sim chapter 10 . 12/29/2016
Hmm...
Les Mis huh?
Did you read the book, or watch the show/movie? Just curious, as I've done all three, and I feel like that goes over everyone's head.
Clever though, and nice literary parallel.
Epic tea drinker chapter 2 . 12/26/2016
I LOOVE IT!
Halatia Artemis Louise Potter chapter 38 . 12/1/2016
Hey! I really suck at reviews, so I'll just say this... I love this story, and hope you continue it soon! It's been too long, lol!
00 Non C. Anon 00 chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
This is a really interesting concept. I'm glad I found it.

You missed an opportunity for another joke, when Remus warned Harry not to scream when he showed up in his room... late at night... :D
VanillaSlytherin chapter 15 . 10/28/2016
This chapter was amazing, but were you referring to the glass paperweights
VanillaSlytherin88
Guest chapter 11 . 10/28/2016
You put my Birthday (November 4th) in your story! Thank You!
Dolodi chapter 39 . 9/30/2016
We, fans of your incredible story, have not forgotten. It appears however, that you, author of this incredible story, have indeed forgotten.

Regardless, your novel is f****** fantastic. I never thought I would be so drawn to an obviously OC/AU story. I usually stick stories where Harry becomes a wizard, this happens that happens, blah blah blah, it's all the same, but yours was a refreshing break form the norm.
ForbiddenFandom chapter 39 . 9/19/2016
... more timely? yeah, and i'm a f***ing genius. more like neglect this story -_-
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Another fanfic I hate, Harry trusting random people when he's old enough to fucking know not to
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
That was amazing work I have to say this is the first fan fiction I have read and I have a feeling it will be hard to beat
2,963 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »