Reviews for All at Once
DarkAngel-N7 chapter 39 . 9/19/2013
You are most certainly still remembered... although it seems like this story hasn't. As I haven't been on your profile I might have missed an announcement on there, but is it possible for just one more time skip chapter to round things off?

DA-N7
NightsideRequiem chapter 10 . 9/10/2013
Love the Les Mis reference! :)
tcl7189 chapter 39 . 8/16/2013
great story...it could end here...but I hope you get to wrap up some more details...Great job!
afish.2far chapter 39 . 8/1/2013
I started this yesterday and it's been practically un-put-downable! Dark matter is actually magic? Who ever would have thought it?!

I know it's been ages since you last updated, but it would be spectacular if you would do so!
Jami chapter 39 . 7/30/2013
Hi,
This is a very well written piece.
I've enjoyed it immensely.
The world you've described is one I'd definitely enjoy, and I love the way you've integrated science and magic.
I'm eagerly awaiting the next bit.
Thanks for posting!
Jami
bkasavan chapter 39 . 7/21/2013
Great story!
You're still remembered. I hope you have too!
pig-loving-girl chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
you have Harry living in Dudley's second bedroom. But Harry didn't move there until after going to Hogwarts...
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Awesome! But..How is Harry not questioning this more?
Traveler301 chapter 39 . 6/13/2013
I really hope that someday you finish this FIC. I think it's great and I really enjoy your writing style. Ah, I just wish that I had half of your talent. Thanks for being a writer.

Ron Pate
Amyethious chapter 39 . 6/1/2013
is this complete? if not please continue
twilightfanwriter chapter 39 . 5/30/2013
So glad you're still planning on continuing - love this story! Looking forward to seeing Lucius Malfoy's reaction when he discovers who he agreed to work with...
Kyrianae Narii chapter 29 . 5/15/2013
The last bit was hilarious! This awesome I wish you could update.
sunneedee chapter 39 . 5/11/2013
Love it, please update!
sunneedee chapter 25 . 5/11/2013
That has to be the most formal and calm concert I have ever heard of! Not sure why you wouldn't wear jeans and a tshrt...and Harry's jewellery seems very OTT. Wow I'm full of complaints! Ignore me, I have really loved this fic so far. Very unique, well done.
Guest chapter 39 . 5/4/2013
You have a loyal fan here. I shall keep this story in my follow and favourites :)
3,020 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »