Reviews for All at Once
rebecca chapter 39 . 2/7/2012
PLEASE UPDATE!

I forgot my password to my account..but i love this story. I've been reading it until 3 in the morning, at my office job. It's simply fantastic. don't gi ve up on it
leahleadsall chapter 39 . 1/31/2012
Let me just say that I love, love, love this story! I've never come across something like this before and, as a scientist in the making, the plot line really appeals to me. I sincerely hope that you have not given up on this story and do plan to write more. I am really looking forward to seeing where you go with the idea of merging the two worlds and can't wait for the opportunity to read more!
CyberArcRotarr chapter 39 . 1/25/2012
I am thinking of you, and praying that this story might be continued.

This is an amazingly well thought out story. I love the method for getting rid of the Dark Lord, and I am frightened to think of what Fred and George will do with Muggle technology.

Aloha!
krysangl chapter 39 . 1/24/2012
This is a great story idea. I wonder what Lucius wanted? I hope you decide to update someday.
Zana20 chapter 39 . 1/23/2012
Cool story. I like it!
Kerridwen1531 chapter 39 . 1/23/2012
Hi there... I just stumbled across this story today and was hoping that you would continue me know please so that i can add it to my alerts if you do.
Dantalions chapter 18 . 1/15/2012
This seems like a good series so far. c:

I like how Harry's a Hufflepuff. It seems like an uncommon thing in the fandom. c:
TroyWeb chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
Interesting way to get Harry away from those Dursley creeps.
Woohehe chapter 39 . 1/7/2012
Stumbled across your story today and loved it! At first I feared you had abandoned it, but your profile shows you're still around, so I'll hang on and hope you find your way back to this lovely work.

I'm a huge fan of your OC's as well as the emotions you put into the characters. Harry isn't perfect and neither is Dumbledore. Both are human and flawed, and I think you do a good job of showing their flaws without detracting from the appeal that their 'perfection' holds.
Shadowstreak chapter 39 . 12/22/2011
Love this! Please update again?
Nauro chapter 39 . 12/20/2011
Is it bad, that I found the BKE development and ideas more interesting than any other part of the plot?

Maybe except the halucinations of voldemort. ;D that was hillarious.

What else... it has been what, 3 years? still, it looks like it's almost complete and could probably be wraped up with an epilogue.

Or maybe an edit of the last chapter.

Still, had fun.

Cheers,

Nauro
Yin Long Nocturne chapter 39 . 12/5/2011
I have loved every story with Harry running a company or trying to change the world. But this is one of the better (and longer) ones.
Kellsabelle chapter 39 . 12/4/2011
This was brilliant, everything is flowing perfectly and has been a fantastic distraction from everything I should have been doing with my time. Please keep up the awesome work and update soon! :D
Miyu Hinamori chapter 10 . 11/25/2011
That was awesome! That scene with Ron was pure gold! I especially liked the comparance to Molly and the sentence: And we see a glimpse of the man he will someday becomeā€¦

I liked how you freed Sirius, although it could've gone otherwise. But, if you follow what I said in my review from a previous chapter, there'd be a good chance he would've gotten a dementor's kiss, so I like this better.
Miyu Hinamori chapter 8 . 11/25/2011
I know it's a bit late to comment on this chapter, but I just have to say this. Didn't Sirius escape from Azkaban in the third year because he saw Wormtail in the paper together with the Weasleys? So he should've still excaped even with Harry not being in Hogwarts.
2,949 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »