Reviews for All at Once
hittocerebattosai chapter 7 . 6/2/2006
Meep! *waves* Whee! IT IS AN UPDATE! I love you. *hugs* Much fun chapter, poor harry... A bit nervous, poor boy. *waves*
Tempest in Blue chapter 6 . 6/2/2006
He got up to page 16 in a book who's pages are 3'x2'6" before dinner? if we divide that up into about how many, say, regular 8.5"x11" pages that would be, that's at least 148 pages (rounding to the nearest 6 inches), not accounting for font size. WOW! Oh how I wish I could read my school books that fast! (and the rest of the chapter was cool too, btw. Looking forward to the next instalment).
The-Resident chapter 6 . 6/2/2006
An excellent story so far and with a twist I haven't come across before (and with all the HP fanfic I've read, that's going some). I have been enthralled by your tale and amazed at the clarity of your prose. I also offer kudos to your editor(s) as I have found very little to comment on in that area. Keep up the excellent work and, while I add this to my alert list, know that, when finished, this story, too, will be added to my C2.
Blueyesangel1186 chapter 6 . 6/1/2006

WITH YOU TO CONTINUE ALL OF THE GREAT WORK YOU HAVE

DONE!

THANKS
CRose chapter 6 . 6/1/2006
This is very good. I'm thinking you might want to show, even just a little, some of Harry's magical training. Throughout everything here you havne't even named any spells, let alone shown any. It was still disappointing to run out of story to read, so I'm looking forward to more.
Angelic-Flame-05 chapter 6 . 6/1/2006
great fanfic very different please update soon and will harry ever go to hogwarts?
trailerparkmedic chapter 6 . 6/1/2006
I love that Snape recommended a gargantuan book. Very Snape-like :)
jeanette russell chapter 6 . 5/31/2006
Your author notes remind me of Stephen Kings "Misery" lol. You are doing a great job on this story keep up the good work! Nette:)
crazy-lil-nae-nae chapter 6 . 5/31/2006
I love it! Keep up the good work _
Kaydeek chapter 6 . 5/31/2006
This is GREAT I LOVE IT!

I had to laugh threw parts of it

I will have to say this is a nice twist in the Story I have never read one where Harry never Went to Hogwarts and had a private Teacher I'm just Glad its Remus and not a slash Story with the 2 of them.. I think Romance with Harry and Hermione might not be a good Idea just don't pair him up with anyone else if not Hermione..
Sam chapter 6 . 5/31/2006
Thanks again for another excellenet chapter. I look forward to your next addition as I am greatly enjoying this story and where you are taking it.

Cheers

Sam
hittocerebattosai chapter 6 . 5/31/2006
I had the same problem with my computer's keyboard, I had to get a new one. I was missing the "9" "i" "l" and "." buttons. It was horrid! I cannot wait to see what happens next! This is lovely! Even if it is shorter than usual. Loves!
DecemberDrops chapter 6 . 5/31/2006
Don't worry; your story is a enjoyable as ever. You're doing a wonderful job, and I think that this is one of my favourite chapters.

I've dropped morsels onto my keyboard, as well!
flower123 chapter 6 . 5/31/2006
That really sucks with the keyboard!So sorry that happened to you, but any way great chapter!I hope he can meet hermionie and hogsmeed!UPDATE SOON
nljfs chapter 6 . 5/31/2006
Hi...

I just found your story & I love it! Nice humor - I like Hermione & Ron's reactions! Snape's perfect - I wonder what Harry's going to write to him about next - that should be interesting.

Good luck with your computer! I wouldn't bother with the cutting & pasting, I'd have made us all wait, thank you for your efforts.

nancy in chicago