Reviews for All at Once
ForeverDreamz chapter 6 . 5/31/2006
This is a great story and I'm really looking forward to reading more about it.
Pinkchick chapter 6 . 5/31/2006
This chapter was pretty good. I liked the fact that you finally incorporated Ron and I'm glad to know that he and Hermione are still friends. "What is it about me that seems to draw the attention of famous people?" made me laugh. Your progression through this story is going well and I also liked the issue with Snape wanting to deal with only one Potter. :) Keep up the great work, and, as usual, I await your next chapter!
armygundamgirl chapter 6 . 5/31/2006
I am absolutely loving this story and can't wait to see where it's going.
rock-and-roll-girlfriend chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Interesting.

It makes me laught!

I dunno way *chuckle*

Good writing.I think it'll be successful
Xandria Nirvana chapter 6 . 5/31/2006
Actully fairly cool chapter, didn't seem to have much to do with the story though...as in like ferthering it, at anyrate, I still enjoyed it. Sorry about you're keys and there orange juice habits.
Eternal Rhapsody chapter 6 . 5/31/2006
I loved it, as always! Finally, a response from Snape! That's going to be interesting.
athenakitty chapter 6 . 5/31/2006
Will Harry learna spell to increase the font size of the book? When will Snape realize that he lost out on a potential friend?
JacobimVonStyluss chapter 6 . 5/31/2006
Excellent chapter, as always. Mind you, I'd be looking for another keyboard, if I were you. Being unable to use b, n and ? must be difficult. Mind you, I suppose MS Word spellcheck is useful for fixing those problems... Anyways, excellent story, I look forward to more.
OrionLuckyStar chapter 6 . 5/31/2006
lol... that would be funny to write the wrong thing on an essay like that!lol... any who i love it so far and cant wait for your up-dates!
animelvr4evr chapter 5 . 5/30/2006
i love harry's reaction lol ]
AkumakoRonso chapter 5 . 5/27/2006
Actually, I wouldn't mind Harry and Hermione's relationship advancing. I would very much welcome it, to tell the truth. Sure, for the moment, friendship is all well and good, but I do hope that they advance to something more (and not the sisterly/brotherly relationship advancement, either! dx)

The story is going really good, and I'm always anxious for another update. Hope to seen another wonderful chapter soon! (and I hope that you do decide to keep it a HHr lovey fic!
willow356412 chapter 5 . 5/27/2006
Your story is fantastic! Normally I don't like stories where Harry doesn't go to Hogwarts, but your story is the exception. It's really great.

Also, I like having Harry and Hermione being only friends, not in a relationship. I don't know why, but it just irks me to see them together.

Anywho, keep up the good work!
witchmom chapter 5 . 5/24/2006
love this . has me hooked... update soon. i love that you have kept snape as a jerk.. hope to see him get his soon... mom
PantherGuide chapter 5 . 5/20/2006
what about Sirius?
Anael chapter 5 . 5/20/2006
Do You know why all interesting stories are short, no matter how many pages there are? I don't know too. Your story is too short. Thank You for the wonderful fic!
2,934 | « Prev Page 1 .. 179 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 .. Last Next »