Reviews for All at Once
DecemberDrops chapter 7 . 6/3/2006
I thought that this chapter was marvelous, and I loved the style. I think it was very, very enjoyable, and you connected the story extremely well through correspondence.
flower123 chapter 8 . 6/3/2006
O so whats harry going to say to snape? ANd is that familiar smell snape or sirius?PLEASE UPDATE SON
Apophenia chapter 8 . 6/3/2006
oh oh oh oh! I'm excited! I'm excited! Me Story HAPPINESS!
Bratling chapter 8 . 6/3/2006
Dum, de dum, dum DUM! Uh oh. Snape meets this version of Harry. *gasp cough choke*
donewiththissite chapter 8 . 6/3/2006
This is a great story so far! I hope you update soon!
hittocerebattosai chapter 8 . 6/3/2006
*hugs* Thank you very, very, very much for the update! I cannot wait to see what happens between Snape and Harry!

...

Snape! *hugs* Even if he is a foul tempered person, and somewhat evil he's ALWAYS my favorite character! *grins*
AnnF chapter 8 . 6/3/2006
AchillesMonkey chapter 8 . 6/3/2006
Oh boy. A confrontation with Snape. Joy. Can't wait for that. Great chapter. We get to meet Harry's Muggle friends? Great. I want to see Harry acting like a normal Muggle teenager. Going to parties and all that. UPDATE SOON!
Silver Slytherin chapter 7 . 6/3/2006
I absolutely adore your story. I found it this morning and I couldn't stop reading it untill I'd finished it, and then I pouted that there were only 7 chapters. Keep up the good work.

~Silver
Eternal Rhapsody chapter 7 . 6/3/2006
No! I really hate cliff-hangers, and I think everyone does to some degree.

But I liked the way you changed up the formate in the middle of the story, and it made you pay more attention.

Now I'm begging you, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Pinkchick chapter 7 . 6/3/2006
Another good chapter. I liked the way you organized it into letters... well done. I'm looking forward to the next chapter and his meeting with Ron. It'd be funny if he bumped into Professor Snape, but that's another story. Interesting fact that Ron wants to be a healer... feel sorry for Ginny and what happened to her because Harry wasn't there. I'd definitely like to see more of Harry's magical training and maybe a bit more ineraction with wizarding folk... specifically at Hogwarts. Anyway, keep up the great work and I await the next chapter!
flower123 chapter 7 . 6/3/2006
Thats good that he will show up in the story!But ya can't wait for the meeting wonder how anyone else is going to take and the quiditch match should be a good chapter!UPDATE SON
bean chapter 7 . 6/3/2006
Just thought I'd let you know that I'm really enjoying your fic, but I didn't really like the letter-chapter. I like your style of writing, and even though the story was able to continue in chapter7, it just wasn't the same. But really, it's up to you how you write your fic coz it's your baby!
JacobimVonStyluss chapter 7 . 6/3/2006
Excellent chapter, keep it up. Nice change from the norm, with the letters thing.
ChibiChibi chapter 7 . 6/3/2006
This story is simply great! I have never read anything like it before, believe me! After having read and tried out countless Harry Potter stories, I haven't found an idea like this one. It is certainly different... but in a very good way!

I also liked this last chapter. I think it's good to try something new for a change and the letters were a good way to pass some time.

I can't wait to read more of this story, but take as much time as you need to write it!

Chibi