Reviews for All at Once
veronik chapter 5 . 5/20/2006
“Lycan... Oh, bloody hell, Remus! You could have just said you were a ruddy werewolf!” Harry smiled and shook his head. “It’s not like I wouldn’t know what the word meant. Muggles do have werewolf stories, you know.”

LOVED harry's reaction hehe

Your story is great so far, i'd like to see more of Sirius and the weasleys, and i think that's Harry and Hermione should be just friends... well, but right now i think it's too soon to pair Harry right?

Anyway, great chapter! update soon if you can :)
Mordecai the Barman chapter 5 . 5/19/2006
Nice story, but I have to say, that you have made a complete mockery of the English education system. If you wish, I would be willing to put together an email, with details on how the English education system works, so that you can edit the chapter, because it is nothing similar to the american. One main thing, is that there is no such class as Life Skills. Home Economics is probably the closest, and it only covers cooking and sowing, nothing else.

Please, I would not like the one blot on an otherwise excellent fic to remain, either research it a bit further yourself, or I would be mroe than willing to answer any questions you have.

One last note, in Britain, Colleges are completely different things from Universities, and everyone refers to the one they mean.

Hope to here from you, my email is
daeshie o'rivers chapter 5 . 5/18/2006
i really really liked this.

i like artist!harry, and i've been enjoying your description of hermione, it's very down to earth

please continue, this is really good, and the plot has been keeping me very interested

daeshie
mahia chapter 5 . 5/17/2006
Love the story, update soon!
PantherGuide chapter 2 . 5/17/2006
just don't tell her about that trans-gender movie 'Hedwig and the Angry Inch!'
JannaKalderash chapter 5 . 5/17/2006
Snape is a schmuck. 'Nuff said.
OrionLuckyStar chapter 5 . 5/17/2006
ho dont make it a h/hr fic! and snape is a overgrown bat that needs to learn to control his temper and let go of past issues! i hope that he eventualy teaches harry or that harry finds what he is looking for and the he can surpass snape by making some totaly awsome thing... i dont know maybe somthing that will help nevills parents!
bookluvr4life chapter 5 . 5/17/2006
yayzers! ok, I have no idea where that came from...anywhozies... ok, here's what I think: Hermy knows way too much about Harry that he doesn't even know yet, it'd be freaky for them to start dating now. However, in a not-so-distant time period, I think it would be great, once he knows more about his history, his family's history, and magic. Also, I LOVE this Snape. Personally, I find Snape hilarious in his single-minded negativity and LOVE it when he's in a story. Not to say I don't want him to change, because I know he's a person under that exterior and love seeing someone portray that, and for him to be proven wrong about something.

WOW! You have obviously thought about the magical theory quite a bit to be able to write it so well. You've been answering questions I haven't even come up with! I have thought about the Potions stuff though, to some extent, at least. I mean, Snape (and by Snape, I mean Ms. Rowling writing Snape's character, I can actually distinguish the difference, it's just easier sometimes to not confront that whole thing) never really explained anything, he just said "do this" or "don't do this" and that was that. Can't wait for the next update!

On another note, I reread the first chapter a bit slower and you were right, I did just read to fast to accurately notice what was said... oops. Oh well. Thanks for explaining.
always krissy chapter 5 . 5/17/2006
I really love your writing. I love the way you write the characters, I just wanted to say that. :)
Pinkchick chapter 5 . 5/17/2006
Another chapter well done. Harry's just so, so, studious would be the right word to use here. :) Snape, well, he's just what i expected him to be. I figured he wouldn't take Harry up on his offer... but I almost had hope. I love the character relationships between Harry and his surrogate family. They don't seem so superficial, if you know what I mean. Some people write stories and their characters are not exactly someone you can connect with, you know? I understand where they're all coming from and I also like the relationship Lupin and Harry have. Maybe he should tell him more stories about his parents and he'll probably have to tell him eventually why Snape holds a grudge. Also, since you've already introduced Hermione, I'd hoped you'd also introduce Ron. I know this is AU, but some of these character are vital to Harry. What's a guy without his best guy friend. :) Anyway, keep up the wonderful job and thank you for updating so quickly. I anxiously await the next chapter.
Sam chapter 5 . 5/17/2006
Hi there,

Another excellent chapter! In regards to Snape, I think you got him well if not spot on. It will be interesting to see how Dumbledore gets Snape to co-operate. I look forward to your next chapter. By the way, good length of the chapters also!

Cheers

Sam
PotterFrkInTx chapter 5 . 5/17/2006
LOL I think you should eventually get Harry into animagi and perhaps have him join Remus in his monthly harriness * No pun intended of course* I know that's been done, but it's fun is it not?

Anyways, Prof. Snape is a d!c%. I can't believe he would just up and do that w/out actually meeting Harry in person. Now, before you say "DUH" I think I should also point out that the way he is portrayed in both the books and the movie is EXACTLY what you have accomplished to portray here. For that, I commend you. Snivellus isn't exactly my favorite character, although there are several stories on this site w/him in a non persona non grata role that are superbly written.

Anyways, I should probably wrap this up. I love the direction this fic is headed and am most deffinitely anxiously awaiting your next update.

PLEASE, keep up the most fabulous work and will see you in the funny papers!

PotterFrkInTx
Fox890 chapter 4 . 5/17/2006
hey good story so far, i like the harry/hermione intereaction. if there is romance in this story i'd prefer h/hr but not until later - it'd be better for them to be friends just now and slowly develop any romance if there is any - please dont put ron/hermione and harry/ginny i know its cannon but cant stand them. How long until Harry leaves the muggle world?
blue chapter 5 . 5/17/2006
Hi this is really good and I really like it

But english schools don't work like that, we have GCSEs which are like OWLS, most perople take between seven and eleven and then we have A-levels which are like NEWTS most people take 3 or four.

As much as I would love our schooling system to be like the american one, it just isn't.

But I sitll love the soryt
Rainbucket chapter 5 . 5/16/2006
All impressed until he read the name. Tsk tsk.
2,934 | « Prev Page 1 .. 180 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 .. Last Next »