Reviews for All at Once
donewiththissite chapter 10 . 6/4/2006
Yes! Sirius is free! Thanks for updating! Update soon!
kizunakat chapter 10 . 6/4/2006
prisoner #24601 is from le miss right? great chapter. kizuna
DecemberDrops chapter 10 . 6/4/2006
Ah, your biscuits were delicious. :o) They tasted almost as wonderful as your story is. Excellent chapter, excellent story! Looking forward to more!
DecemberDrops chapter 9 . 6/4/2006
I'm really enjoying how Harry is maturing, both magically and as a person. Another wonderful chapter.
illachi chapter 10 . 6/4/2006
I love your story. I certainly don't mind short chapters if posted as frequently as you seem to manage. Of course I read the last five chapters in one go. Still I like frequent short chapters, that way I don't forget what's been happening when the next chapter arrives. (My memory is not the best - due to the pressures of organising 3 children and a husband and reading far too much to keep up with housework). I love Sirius and hope to see more of him shortly.
illachi chapter 6 . 6/4/2006
This is what I get for going away camping for the weekend. I come back and all of a sudden there are 5 extra chapters! And an apology from the author for being slow! I'd better get reading, I'm not sure I read fast enough to keep up with you.
T.J. Lauren chapter 10 . 6/4/2006
excellent job! more soon please! (more puppy-eyes)
sitara85 chapter 10 . 6/4/2006
Hey,

I love this story. You're doing a wonderful job and it's refreshing to find an author that goes through the piece to check spelling and grammar. I try and read a number of stories that have good plot beginnings but are just too hard to follow with the amount of grammar or spelling mistakes that are made.

It is a very interesting concept to have him start at 17. I like Harry's personality in your story. It fits what I would expect from his upbringing more than his personality in the books, to me at least.

I'm not quite sure what you mean about Sirius prison # being ironic, except that each of the digits add up to be 13.

Oh, I would love to see the magic-suitable computer. It sounds more interesting and original than a spell. A lot of people do the spells that make electronic things work with magic, but not very many do magic computers.

Keep up the good work,

Sitara
Grand Griffon chapter 10 . 6/4/2006
Very much liking your story so far, at the moment AU stories are my favourite as i have yet to find a post HBP one that does the rest of Rowlings work any justice.

There are a few points i didnt like so much, but they were mainly just because of the Americanisms, which i understand arent your fault, i just hope that you dont feel the need to introduce main characters in the story that are Americans just for the sake of having a character that represents your country in the series, as many writers tend to do.

I love the whole idea of the computer program thing, i ran with a similar idea in a story i wrote a while back, but instead had harry documenting his spells in a database. i think when the time comes your should stick with the laptop and have the characters find some way to make it work in a magic saturated area.

Hope you keep up your great work!

Grand Griffon

PS

Please whatever you do, please, please, please dont make this a harry/hermione story.
alwaysariyana chapter 10 . 6/4/2006
Nice work, I really enjoyed it. Keep at it.
Silver Slytherin chapter 10 . 6/4/2006
Wow, I really liked your new chapters. I can't believe you have written so much so soon. Usually I have to wait weeks for a n author to update at all, and today I looked and saw three new chapters. They were well done. I especially liked how you handled Sirus's release. I'm sorry I couldn't come up with any suggestions or constructive criticisms, but I thought I'd let you know how much I liked your story anyway.

Keep Writing!

~Silver
Beth5572 chapter 10 . 6/4/2006
I would love to see want you write next.

Terri
Serpent91 chapter 10 . 6/4/2006
love the story very much... more coming?
flower123 chapter 10 . 6/4/2006
HES FRE!YES!SO HAPPY THAT HES FREE WHATS HARRY GOING OT SAY ABOUT THIS NEWS?OMG UPDATE SON
alylizzie chapter 10 . 6/4/2006
Wow. I just started reading this story, and I must say, you've done a really good job with it. So, bravo, and keep writing!
3,019 | « Prev Page 1 .. 180 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 200 .. Last Next »