Reviews for All at Once
PotterFrkInTx chapter 5 . 5/17/2006
LOL I think you should eventually get Harry into animagi and perhaps have him join Remus in his monthly harriness * No pun intended of course* I know that's been done, but it's fun is it not?

Anyways, Prof. Snape is a d!c%. I can't believe he would just up and do that w/out actually meeting Harry in person. Now, before you say "DUH" I think I should also point out that the way he is portrayed in both the books and the movie is EXACTLY what you have accomplished to portray here. For that, I commend you. Snivellus isn't exactly my favorite character, although there are several stories on this site w/him in a non persona non grata role that are superbly written.

Anyways, I should probably wrap this up. I love the direction this fic is headed and am most deffinitely anxiously awaiting your next update.

PLEASE, keep up the most fabulous work and will see you in the funny papers!

PotterFrkInTx
Fox890 chapter 4 . 5/17/2006
hey good story so far, i like the harry/hermione intereaction. if there is romance in this story i'd prefer h/hr but not until later - it'd be better for them to be friends just now and slowly develop any romance if there is any - please dont put ron/hermione and harry/ginny i know its cannon but cant stand them. How long until Harry leaves the muggle world?
blue chapter 5 . 5/17/2006
Hi this is really good and I really like it

But english schools don't work like that, we have GCSEs which are like OWLS, most perople take between seven and eleven and then we have A-levels which are like NEWTS most people take 3 or four.

As much as I would love our schooling system to be like the american one, it just isn't.

But I sitll love the soryt
Rainbucket chapter 5 . 5/16/2006
All impressed until he read the name. Tsk tsk.
SummerThunder2004 chapter 5 . 5/16/2006
I think you are doing an excellent job with Snape. Your characterization is very close to the clear disdain and loathing Snape has for Harry in JKR's originals. As for the rest of the story...BRAVO...I love the way you've transformed the story into something of your own instead of just rehashing the same things that many get stuck on. I look forward to reading the rest of your story...keep up the good work!
bookish1reading chapter 5 . 5/16/2006
oh thank you, I was afraid this turning into a Harry/Hermione fic and I was just starting to enjoy the plot otherwise. These two characters just seem to make such good friends, bur reading them as lovers almost comes across as incest.
ThunderGod Stormbringer chapter 5 . 5/16/2006
added..yay..okay..excellent chapter...slow building up but with details that I like to see, and yes..friendship with Hermione is better...

no shippie at the moment...anyway..keep teh good work up..

ThunderGod
kitty254781 chapter 5 . 5/16/2006
I like how the story is going, look forward to the next chapter, and much more of Snape!
AchillesMonkey chapter 5 . 5/16/2006
Snape's an idiot not responding to someone so clearly interested in his art. He's a blood Potions Master for pete's sake, he should be grateful to have someone questioning his art. Great chapter. UPDATE SOON!
AnnF chapter 5 . 5/16/2006
:) wonder if Hermione can suggest a better book, or the apothcary
Jujube15 chapter 5 . 5/16/2006
I'm kinda hoping Sev will get his head out of his arse and see the difference between Harry and James. Though Remus will probably have to help him. I think this Harry would get along fairly well with Severus. -
flower123 chapter 5 . 5/16/2006
Ok so when does he learn about snape not liking him?UPDATE SON hope he hooks up with someone!
Eternal Rhapsody chapter 5 . 5/16/2006
I love it! But, will Snape tutor Harry? Hum, I wonder...nah.
DecemberDrops chapter 5 . 5/16/2006
I could not forget to review; I am loving this story more and more as it progresses. I would definitely like to see more of Snape in this story, because although I resent him since Half-Blood Prince, he's an intriguing character! Like Voldemort . . . And I think the reason that most prefer friendship to romance with Harry and Hermione is that since HBP, there are so many Ron/Hermione and Harry/Ginny shippers (like me) out there, that some Harry/Hermione fans have lost their taste. But you do what YOU want.

Wonderful story!
JacobimVonStyluss chapter 5 . 5/16/2006
Great! All I really have to say, to be honest. :) Keep updating :) you've caught my interest well and truly!
2,923 | « Prev Page 1 .. 180 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 .. Last Next »