Reviews for All at Once
ex-ellent chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
As interesting as this story is this chapter actual killed it. In canon the only reason Ran and Hermione were 'friends' was because of Harry. They have absolute nothing in common, so why are they friends here?
Mikee chapter 39 . 7/12/2014
I've just finished re-reading your wonderful story and I still love it. I so hope you'll continue it to completion.

Thank you.
tanadhari chapter 17 . 7/11/2014
Here is Mary's Review,
This story is neat, its chapters are cool
Here is Mary's Review,
Can't wait to read some more from you!
jeanette9a chapter 39 . 7/4/2014
giggle, what's next? the discovery that a unknown genetic trait makes it so an individual can interact with the dark matter and cause unforeseen effects due to emotional outbursts. however with training they will be able to control it more so to not unwillingly cause effects but willingly instead. note that this trait is just a genetic trait just like many others traits and in no way be hurtful for the trait holder. it's just a trait that is different like brown and blue eyes. parents are noted that this trait may lay dormant so their kids might and might not get this trait, but if unexplained phenomenons may be the cause of this trait showing itself. for explanation they may contact the cooperation or wait until their child turns eleven where they will be sent a letter and be offered to the training and schooling program to help them with their genetic gift. the letters will be sent to the people who we'll pick up on, on our sensors that picks up the manifestation of the dark matter. we also note that with this trait the immune system will get a boost however with this traits comes other illnesses. but there is no need to worry most of these illnesses are treatable due to a study done by a speciality hospital that is still working to better medicine for all.
Witchchild1234 chapter 39 . 6/24/2014
This is really good. Why don't you continue?
rattgirl chapter 39 . 6/17/2014
I found this story very refreshing. Too many stories go the down-trodden, naive Harry route. I really like the idea of a hard-working, smart Harry that just accepts his family situation but doesn't let it rule his life. I really hope you plan to finish the story, I can't wait to see how it ends.
xTincampi chapter 39 . 6/14/2014
Hello! I hope you finish up this story, cause I only found it yesterday and have powered through it all to get to an unfinished end! Please find your muse again )
Larenars chapter 39 . 6/10/2014
Great story. I've really enjoyed it. Definitely a new approach to several of HP's problems.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/3/2014
Life not even in fiction is fair , you kill Chad and Ginny is alive? X.X
Guest chapter 13 . 6/1/2014
Well done! and the right thing to do? that's foolish. Why? he is a teen not living in magic world.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
oh, come on, the woman talks about he is FAMOUS, his OLD family and POLITICS, and they think she is pretty? ::snort:: I run for the hills thinking she is gold-digger. And what about security, she just meet her and give her his ADRESS? she could be anyone, and Remus make no commentary about caution?
Centaurious chapter 25 . 5/24/2014
"She tossed a long braid of brown hair over her shoulder, "Penelope Clearwater. Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Potter.""

But back at the beginning of Chapter Two You wrote:
"They lost three students. Hermione Granger, the victim of the previous year's troll attack, had managed to figure out that there was a basilisk loose in the school. That information was too late to save Penelope Clearwater, Hannah Abbott, or Colin Creevey, though."

Hmm... First Riddle and now Clearwater. Looks like death is only a temporary state for Head Boys and Girls, no wonder Hermionie wants the position so much.
SeverlyLate chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
Slow, boring chapters. Many useless OCs. Lame replays.
Have enough of this...
nanz chapter 39 . 4/22/2014
Really wish you would continue
Guest chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
Hm, I like the ideas you've got but I think the idea of her asking for him not to continue, or at least not to continue until an actual statement/ABE video is off the mark.

The police might be interested in a case, but without direct evidence social services would simply offer family mediation, attempt to repair family relations at all costs and declare that as long as no 'serious risk of harm' was present at the current time then it would be near impossible to get him into the care system. That said, if he agreed to try to work it out with the Dursleys and it didn't improve then be could place himself I'm care voluntarily.

Of course, the point is extraneous because in England people can move out at 16. There's no real reason for him not to leave. Sure, he wouldn't be 'emancipated' but as that isn't legal in the UK it wouldn't matter anyway.

Seriously, all he 'needs' to do is get his child benefit signed over to his new family and educational institutions should consider the holder of those documents his guardianship.

The case, if taken up by the police would be handled by a special team designated for child abuse. But without hard proof, there probably wouldn't be much of a case. Neglect is notoriously difficult to prove, even when it seems obvious.
2,923 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »