Reviews for All at Once
nanz chapter 39 . 4/22/2014
Really wish you would continue
Guest chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
Hm, I like the ideas you've got but I think the idea of her asking for him not to continue, or at least not to continue until an actual statement/ABE video is off the mark.

The police might be interested in a case, but without direct evidence social services would simply offer family mediation, attempt to repair family relations at all costs and declare that as long as no 'serious risk of harm' was present at the current time then it would be near impossible to get him into the care system. That said, if he agreed to try to work it out with the Dursleys and it didn't improve then be could place himself I'm care voluntarily.

Of course, the point is extraneous because in England people can move out at 16. There's no real reason for him not to leave. Sure, he wouldn't be 'emancipated' but as that isn't legal in the UK it wouldn't matter anyway.

Seriously, all he 'needs' to do is get his child benefit signed over to his new family and educational institutions should consider the holder of those documents his guardianship.

The case, if taken up by the police would be handled by a special team designated for child abuse. But without hard proof, there probably wouldn't be much of a case. Neglect is notoriously difficult to prove, even when it seems obvious.
Phoniex Fire Pixie chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
I love this story and I'd love to read more what a unique way to get rid of the dark lord it is so fantastic
zArkham chapter 28 . 2/12/2014
Sadly this chapter makes the same mistake Canon does: Lilly died after James so she should have come out of the wand first.
Don-Jam chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
I'm sorry but this story is just appealing, and all for want of a extra sentences here and there and 10 minutes of research on Britain and Culture. Chase Manhattan in the UK? A little thing called VISA and a BRITISH bank, such as C Hoare & Co., as cover.
Don-Jam chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
This could have been such a good stared to a story but I was just unable to really enjoy it. There were just far to many Brit-Pick, I gave up counting after number 9.
kitty chapter 39 . 1/28/2014
Really liked this story but its been at least 5 years now since you updated. Guess its been abandoned. A shame to leave such a good story hanging like that.q
Aflibble chapter 39 . 1/25/2014
I know I have review this chapter and this story before but I really do love what you have done with it so far and would love to see more even if it has been a while. I know life can get in the way but if you can please please finish this one
You know what chapter 39 . 1/18/2014
would be awesome?

if there were more chapters.
falconer54 chapter 30 . 1/14/2014
Hilarious. Absolutely hilarious
rekrula chapter 39 . 1/10/2014
Great story. Thanks for leaving it up!
bookworm914 chapter 39 . 1/3/2014
I found this story on Mede's favorites list.
Thank you for writing-posting, I really enjoyed this. The interactions between Harry studying magic and still doing assignments for public school is very interesting.
It could have been interesting to see Harry have 1st encounters with different characters (ie, vs. going to Hermione's parents' practice and running with the Gryffindors); that is sort of what you are doing with Sophismata and Malfoy, and I enjoyed that.
Hope to see more some day.
Ren O'neil chapter 39 . 12/25/2013
no more? I would love more! I want more! where is the rest?
Hortensia chapter 18 . 12/20/2013
Fantastic story, I really hope you're right in saying you'll come back to finish this!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/9/2013
Um didn't you say earlier that Penelope Clearwater was dead?
2,925 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »