Reviews for All at Once
Larenars chapter 39 . 6/10/2014
Great story. I've really enjoyed it. Definitely a new approach to several of HP's problems.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/3/2014
Life not even in fiction is fair , you kill Chad and Ginny is alive? X.X
Guest chapter 13 . 6/1/2014
Well done! and the right thing to do? that's foolish. Why? he is a teen not living in magic world.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
oh, come on, the woman talks about he is FAMOUS, his OLD family and POLITICS, and they think she is pretty? ::snort:: I run for the hills thinking she is gold-digger. And what about security, she just meet her and give her his ADRESS? she could be anyone, and Remus make no commentary about caution?
Centaurious chapter 25 . 5/24/2014
"She tossed a long braid of brown hair over her shoulder, "Penelope Clearwater. Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Potter.""

But back at the beginning of Chapter Two You wrote:
"They lost three students. Hermione Granger, the victim of the previous year's troll attack, had managed to figure out that there was a basilisk loose in the school. That information was too late to save Penelope Clearwater, Hannah Abbott, or Colin Creevey, though."

Hmm... First Riddle and now Clearwater. Looks like death is only a temporary state for Head Boys and Girls, no wonder Hermionie wants the position so much.
SeverlyLate chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
Slow, boring chapters. Many useless OCs. Lame replays.
Have enough of this...
nanz chapter 39 . 4/22/2014
Really wish you would continue
Guest chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
Hm, I like the ideas you've got but I think the idea of her asking for him not to continue, or at least not to continue until an actual statement/ABE video is off the mark.

The police might be interested in a case, but without direct evidence social services would simply offer family mediation, attempt to repair family relations at all costs and declare that as long as no 'serious risk of harm' was present at the current time then it would be near impossible to get him into the care system. That said, if he agreed to try to work it out with the Dursleys and it didn't improve then be could place himself I'm care voluntarily.

Of course, the point is extraneous because in England people can move out at 16. There's no real reason for him not to leave. Sure, he wouldn't be 'emancipated' but as that isn't legal in the UK it wouldn't matter anyway.

Seriously, all he 'needs' to do is get his child benefit signed over to his new family and educational institutions should consider the holder of those documents his guardianship.

The case, if taken up by the police would be handled by a special team designated for child abuse. But without hard proof, there probably wouldn't be much of a case. Neglect is notoriously difficult to prove, even when it seems obvious.
Phoniex Fire Pixie chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
I love this story and I'd love to read more what a unique way to get rid of the dark lord it is so fantastic
zArkham chapter 28 . 2/12/2014
Sadly this chapter makes the same mistake Canon does: Lilly died after James so she should have come out of the wand first.
Don-Jam chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
I'm sorry but this story is just appealing, and all for want of a extra sentences here and there and 10 minutes of research on Britain and Culture. Chase Manhattan in the UK? A little thing called VISA and a BRITISH bank, such as C Hoare & Co., as cover.
Don-Jam chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
This could have been such a good stared to a story but I was just unable to really enjoy it. There were just far to many Brit-Pick, I gave up counting after number 9.
kitty chapter 39 . 1/28/2014
Really liked this story but its been at least 5 years now since you updated. Guess its been abandoned. A shame to leave such a good story hanging like that.q
Aflibble chapter 39 . 1/25/2014
I know I have review this chapter and this story before but I really do love what you have done with it so far and would love to see more even if it has been a while. I know life can get in the way but if you can please please finish this one
You know what chapter 39 . 1/18/2014
would be awesome?

if there were more chapters.
2,931 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »