Reviews for Hot Sex and Pest Control
KillerBee85 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Fluff done right! This was super cute and had some depth to it at the end! So rare for a little fluff fic. D
Malty chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
'I know you can't stand a mess," he said. Then he shrugged, "Even though I'm a mess." Oh, Naruto! This is lush, really good characterisation, and believeable that Naruto would be this way with Sasuke because even though Naruto can be boorish and defensive, he really fears Sasuke leaving him. This piece is also unusual in that it is short but gets a lot across, and shows change by the end that couldn't have happened without this exchange. It's also a lovely touch that Naruto makes a helpless gesture with his hands, as they also make hand signs for jutsus, so he's showing himself to be vulnerable with the same instruments that are most powerful. Lovely, thanks for sharing :)
bridmatt chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Read this a few times over the years. Don't know why I never favorited it except that your descriptions of the inside of Naruto an Sasuke's apratment were totally gross. But in a good way; I mean, it's hard to disagree with Sasuke's reasons for starting the fight and wanting to get away from the apartment. Who wouldn't? But the ending was nicest where Naruto did manage to figure out why Sasuke had been bothered by it and then went and did something about it, and of course Sasuke telling Naruto he loved him. Gross apartment or no gross apartment, this is a lovely fic (and I finally favorited it)!
PWTMC chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
That was great :D

Totally what they'd be arguing about xD
CuddleLover96 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
x3 cute!
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
One of the most realistic but humorous portrayals of their relationship I've ever seen.
sayfriendandenter chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Awww... that was cute. I love it when someone makes a story where Sakura actually isn't a bitch. ;) But yeah, I'm a sucker for NaruSasu (especially the fluffy kind). Loved it!

-kitty .
croquant chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Aww, their interactions are so sweet and believable! Especially like how you threw in Sakura and even a mention of Kakashi.
ursancanine chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
"I know you can't stand a mess," he said. Then he shrugged, "Even though I'm a mess."

And I thought, it'd go more serious from there. Turns out I'm wrong. Ahahaha. In any case, I find sweet satisfaction in reading not-so-domesticated SasuNaru/NaruSasu relationships.

Nice.

/thumbsup
AnimeIceFox chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
_ That was cute! Thanks for writing it!
Vanilla Twilight chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
that is so cute! i love it
yaoiluvr4lif chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
How sweet!
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Love it!
strawberries and napkins chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Wow. I clicked on this expecting to absolutely hate it. 'Hot sex' in the title and under 1,000 words usually spells disaster.

But it wasn't that at all. I love fics that show the 'ugly' side of romance. It's the best part. :)
Deathless Wraith chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
This was adorable, and really plausible for those two. Aw :)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »