Reviews for Wicked Little Girls
Fireman Phil chapter 15 . 11/28/2007
Since each of my recent reviews has started with some wise crack about you still being alive, I won't repeat that here. With winter coming on, I was just thinking about the speed of molasses in January. Just kidding. I'm sure that once it's completed, your story is going to read just fine. It's just getting it written that's the slow part. Or maybe you have a master plan to drive all of us just a little bit crazy.

Do YOU actually have a plan (for the story)? Do you know how you're going to solve the mystery?

Hope all is well in real life. Are you enjoying Season 3?
morning sunlight chapter 14 . 9/26/2007
Ooh, so lots of people all gathered together and kinda confessions about what they did last night, but who's going to fix it? I hope you're not going to leave us too long in anticipation of the next installment (Real Life Sucks when it encroaches on writing time, huh?)

Keep up the good work.
Fireman Phil chapter 14 . 9/24/2007
Holy're not dead!

OK, I think I detected a little advancement of the story line, here. I'm still creeped out by having the guys in this position. A speedy reversal (to their natural state)would be appreciated. After that, you can take as long as you want to finish the story.
Robert C. Dionysus chapter 14 . 9/23/2007
Well written. Doesn't have the same excitement as a more action orientated chapter but it wasn't supposed to. Good job.
shirlzstur chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
this was ur first fan fic?

well you did a great job x]
morning sunlight chapter 13 . 5/28/2007
Can I second Fireman Phil and say pronto sounds good? On the subject of this chapter though, glad to see that they are beginning to try and piece things together - although is there anyone out there who isn't casting spells for ulterior motives... Look forward to more soon. Best wishes, you know who.
Fireman Phil chapter 13 . 5/26/2007
Well, you've started to get the guys out of this predicament. Let's not dally around. Get this done, pronto!
Fireman Phil chapter 12 . 5/12/2007
Hi Rae! First of all it's good to know you're still among the living. So morning sunlight dropped in to make sure you finished this? Good for her. Hope you both had a nice visit.

I like the explanation you provide through the confession. Now PLEASE move this story along quickly and get the guys back into their own bodies. (You know what I mean.) SN does not need any protracted trans-gender experinces.

PS You picked one heckuva time to post this - right in the middle of the season finale.
morning sunlight chapter 12 . 5/11/2007
Okay, it's about bloody time this was done - you do realise I can't keep coming all the way to you to nag don't you? I love the chapter, nicely done confession, difficult to keep the fill-in interesting but you've done it. I like the descriptions of the boys and don't you just know they'd make hot chicks same as they are hot guys. Make sure you don't take too long with the next chapter.
Fireman Phil chapter 11 . 3/10/2007
As "comforting" as it may be to know Dean is as good looking as a woman as he is as a man...I can't get over how creepy this all feels. I hope you'll move the story along rapidly.

(You can eat and sleep AFTER you get the guys back into their own bodies.)

While I'm glad you have the chance to experiment with this rather unusual concept, I want you to keep in mind the strength of SN fanfiction is presenting the Winchesters in the same strong light we have come to know them on the TV series.

Let's see what you do with the next chapter.
morning sunlight chapter 11 . 3/10/2007
... and so the plot thickens... so the girls know Esme and...

Its good and I look forward to more. The descriptions of Dean make him sound amazing as a woman!

I love Caties comment "Its not like they’re frogs or anything" - not by the sounds of it in either form!

Keep writing.

Entaria chapter 2 . 3/4/2007
hehe. a ghost in their room. that's great. and i love that his name is norton. that's great. i love that iris won't let them get rid of the ghost, though i have to admit, having one does make things more interesting. lol. i was very bored for a while after my ghost left.
Entaria chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
yay canada! sounds a lot like my town, except mine is scottish more than irish. and in onterio. anyway, very funny, i love it.
Fireman Phil chapter 10 . 10/28/2006
I can NOT beleive you did this! You warned us you would be messing with our minds and you weren't kidding.

I look forward to finding out why this happened and who is really behind it.

Are the fairy world and witchcraft two sides of the same coin? Or are they completely different domains? I expect we will find out what you think in the chapters ahead.

You're doing great!

Sorry I mis-stated your current beta's name in my review of chapter one. "Morning Sunlight" sounds like someone we should all meet someday.

Now, quit reading these reviews and get back to writing!
Fireman Phil chapter 9 . 10/28/2006
Did I mention PERIL? Esme doesn't sound like Casper the Friendly Ghost. This is real evil and it's using Morgan. Now we see Morgan as a victim not a perpetrator. That's a nice, unexpected twist.

AS someone much older than most readers, I have to laugh at this line: “Hey there hot stuff. If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?”

I know it's a cliche. What ever happened to: "Hi, my name's_ and I was wondering if you would like to dance with me? or go out with me?" Too direct, too simple for modern relationships? Why does it take "a line" written in Hollywood or Nashville to impress a young woman these days? But I digress. (You can PM me with your thoughts if you want.)

The scenen with Morgan (Esme), Rachael and the other girls is very good. I can sense the fear the other girls are feeling at what is taking place before their eyes. Poor Rachael. No good deed goes unpunished!

On to chapter 10!