Reviews for Protection
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
The tears in my eyes are proof that this is fantastic.
XYZArtemis chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
Aw, nice ending!
Boogum chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
I wish this multi-chapter. Really good!
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
You write so well and leave so much still wanting to be read!
Keepitup2319 chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
*screams into pillow* 3
Qqquuueeerrrttty chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
MAKE MORE
psique chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Uau! Simplismente Uau! Adorei! Deixa eu limpar algumas lagrimas... lindo, snf snf
Nightwings chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
See?! This here is what we need more of! THIS is a Zutara fic! Not all of this uber-romance-y stuff, but this! This is what love is.
Katara didn't have to save her enemy, her ENEMY, but she did because she saw a human being instead of a monster. She didn't get anything out of doing so, but she did. This, my friends, this is love.
I must say, you pretty much made my day with this fanfic! I am so emailing this to my sister! Thank you so much for this!
May God bless you, mo chara!
rummy101 chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Beautiful
Qwerty6452 chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Ok, PLEASE tell me you wrote a follow-up! That was too perfect to just stop there! D: PLEASE!
(And, if you don't mind me asking, did you perhaps get the inspiration for this from Pocahontas?)
Maddie chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
FIN! I LOVE YOU!
Raining Daylight chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I find this to be so endearing. I can really see Katara saving him like that. It hurts to see Zuko so broken, but at the same time he seems so strong. He never cried out in pain.
ben8615 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Your story is incredible, thank you.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Hot damn.
Ana chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I'm reading this years later and I absolutly love this! It was so sad but it was beautiful at the same time. I'm glad that Katara stepped in a stopped the execution. Well done .
Ana