Reviews for Protection
psique chapter 1 . 8/16
Uau! Simplismente Uau! Adorei! Deixa eu limpar algumas lagrimas... lindo, snf snf
Nightwings chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
See?! This here is what we need more of! THIS is a Zutara fic! Not all of this uber-romance-y stuff, but this! This is what love is.
Katara didn't have to save her enemy, her ENEMY, but she did because she saw a human being instead of a monster. She didn't get anything out of doing so, but she did. This, my friends, this is love.
I must say, you pretty much made my day with this fanfic! I am so emailing this to my sister! Thank you so much for this!
May God bless you, mo chara!
rummy101 chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Qwerty6452 chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Ok, PLEASE tell me you wrote a follow-up! That was too perfect to just stop there! D: PLEASE!
(And, if you don't mind me asking, did you perhaps get the inspiration for this from Pocahontas?)
Maddie chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Raining Daylight chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I find this to be so endearing. I can really see Katara saving him like that. It hurts to see Zuko so broken, but at the same time he seems so strong. He never cried out in pain.
kat8615 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Your story is incredible, thank you.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Hot damn.
Ana chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I'm reading this years later and I absolutly love this! It was so sad but it was beautiful at the same time. I'm glad that Katara stepped in a stopped the execution. Well done .
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
awwwww poor zuko :) thank goodness for katara...this is a really cute story
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This is so sad and sweet. I like it :)
cabasa chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
nicely written! description was spot on, i could see each moment in my mind. truly a gem
Ezzaria26 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
If I had better drawing skills I would draw a picture to go along with the touching image this fanfic planted in my brain. This was so cute without the obvious romance. But I can see where it will grow. And it will be so adorable.

Beautiful writing. Thanks for sharing.
it's simply me chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Interesting set-up. I especially liked the last little phrase there. That was especially powerful, I felt
CueTheFuneralMusic chapter 1 . 9/9/2011