Reviews for Broken
Areeka chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
you totally accomplished your goal, i bawled.

great strory, keep it up!
InfinityStar chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Broken's a great title. Never let her win...but she took him away...she's a cruel bitch... How incredibly difficult to have the happiest day of her life also be the saddest day of her life...gives new meaning to the word bittersweet. Thanks for sharing.
underarrest39 chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Hey, there great story. very emotional and yes i did end up shedding a tear through your story unfortanely i didn't have any tissues near by, lol. oh well, anyway great ending with Broken! i love it! Can't wait to read more of your stories!
Mya Croft chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
i don't usually take much notice of the kleenex warnings ...but DAMN! this time i should of.

brillient story loved it!

ta

mya
Anutheal chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Wow...I cried...well got teary anyway and I have never been a fan of death fics but wow...that was just amazing.
piecesofflair chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
OMG, you will cry when you read this story. I never cry about books, movies, etc., but I cried when I read this! Very sad, yet touching and sweet.
ladybrin chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
very cool fic- love your answer to the challenge- keep the writing up- we need more good B&A fic- never can have enough
Secret Phoenix 679 chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
'late night coming off a sugar high' challenge LOL that is definately one way to put it...:D

Yes i admit you did win...*mumbles* but you just wait till next time...

You already no you made me cry...but i still challange you to read it while listening to the song i was listening to and not cry!

Great work! :D
Norla chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Ok, 'sniff', three kleenexer! Very good story thank you for sharing!
The Confused One chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Well, if the goal was to make people cry, well, you succeeded. That was incredibly sad. *sniffles* Man, I can kill characters in my fics, but I can very squeamish about reading character death. LOL