Reviews for Ghosts and Fairies
cartoonlover 1 chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
please continue i think its interesting and i think you should wright mom because its a american t.v show i an not american by the way
pieluver1800 chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Desiree? and i want a preview of chapter 4.
jeanette9a chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
I bet Desiree did it!

How else could Dash get wings?

And the "Mum" or "Mom" thing, dose it really matter, we know what you mean so don’t dwell on it. I think you should just go with what you mean is best for you. X3
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
OK! Nice
demixyuck chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
i know it's Desiree and if me and everyone else is right i want a nega timmy fanfiction with anti cosmo in it and it being about them buying a videogame called dark sisterhood of troubles and they play against timmy as well as betting with him (anti cosmo evil god kid nega timmy brother)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
I think I shall sit here and whistle to myself for a little while...
The One Named Maple Syrup. yum chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
Oh dearie dearie me Stephamephaniphinaniphie, it seems that you have been using slang in your little comments at the start of the chapters. Dearie, this is a shock.

(-) What's up with your maths, Silly Steph? 6fp1620f? Where did you get the 16 from... :S Yes. I am bored. Yes. I am stalling. No. I do not want to write.

I was like screaming, until you put the whole ghost with three e's. Did Dash wish for wings?

Update soon, it's a good story :)

HAHA. You haven't updated in 3 years... I doubt you're planning on updating soon.

You know who this is. Actually,I think I might think of using all those 10,0 characters of yours up. Only because I realy don't want to write the next chapter of my story.

Okay. So we're going to work on your maths together.

“Another algebra one. 3p(2f8)–4f(2p-5). What’s the answer?”

Okay. So let's take this slowly.

3px2f6fp. Okay. So that works out. So next. 3px824p. So so far, we've simplified the first half to 6fp24p. Already, it is not working out.

Next. -4fx2p-8fp. -4fx(-5) 20f. Okay so put it all together, the equation we get is 6fp24p-8fp20f. Can we simplify it? Yes. We end up with -2fp24p20f. So. Tell me my mushroom. Where did you get your answer from? Argh, this thing keeps switching between being at the top and being at the bottom. I think this is a long enough review. It's making me dizzy. So now you can tell how much I really don't want to write the next chapter of my story - i just discussed maths with you in the holidays. Wonderful. I'm so needing some coffee. Well as I said, update soon!

From the one named Kirstyn!
Jessica01 chapter 2 . 5/22/2008
Desiree.
TheGhostHybrid chapter 2 . 11/25/2006
is it desiree?
AirGirl Phantom chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
It's Desiree! And I think you can spell it "Mum", as long as that's how Danny pronounces it. If he pronounced it like "Mom," then that's how you should write it.
AirGirl Phantom chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Interesting... This is probably the most well-written DP/FOP crossover I've ever read.
XS nd DP rox chapter 2 . 7/21/2006
cool story is the next ghost Desiree by any chance?:D
Riyshn chapter 2 . 7/16/2006
The wish granting one, I can't spell her name. Desiree, I think. Please update soon.
Airame Phantom chapter 2 . 6/11/2006
Three 'E's...it's not Ember, it's not Technus, Skulker, Klemper, Box Ghost, Vlad, Young Blood, Pariah, Point Dexter, Freak Show...uh...I ran out of names. Hm...there's gotta be someone I'm over-looking...oh! I knew there was one ghost I was over-looking! Is it Desiree?
KIRST AND HER DOTS chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
SEND ME AN EMAIL BECAUSE I CANT SEND U ANOTHER PM COZ I HAVE SENT 24 TODAY THATS WHY IT TOOK SO LONG, I WAS TRYING SO HARD TO GET TO UR STORY BTU FOR SOME REASON WHENEVER I WENT TO UR PROFILE I COULDNT GET TO UR STORIES! ANYWAY, I UM... I WENT TO MY ACCOUNT AND WENT TO FAVES LIST AND GOT THE ADDRESS AND PUT IT IN THE ADDRESS BAR ONCE I HAD LOGGED OUT BECAUSE IT WOULDNT LET ME REVIEW!

GREAT STORY! UPDATE ASAP!

LOVE KIRST...