Reviews for Conception
lozzyluvscats chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Beautiful story - really well done.

Great idea, and you wote it brilliantly.
Amasayda chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Nice and special! :-) I love John an Aeryn moments! :-)

Thanks so writing it,

Kat
twinmuse chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
GREAT piece here. Just finished a marathon of Farscape, watched the behind the scenes of when the crew/cast got the word during filming that Farscape was canceled. Came on here to get some good ol' fanfic to cheer me up. I miss this show!

I love the whole idea of this. It's beautiful.

Love Aeryn trying to explain to him and I totally see her point.

Colly E. of twin*muse
Brigid26 chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Just a beautiful little moment between them. I loved your story. Also, I went to your site and downloaded some videos, I'll watch them ASAP.

I just became an obsessed Farscape fan this past January and I'm so glad I listened to people. Don't know what I would have done had I not gotten the opportunity to see this AMAZING show. I'm almost done Season 4, however, I have read the transcripts for every episode and even the Peacekeeper Wars. I'm a spoiler whore, but I haven't seen them all yet, episodes 15 & 16 of Season 4 are coming today from Netflix. I have however, purchased all the Starburst editions that are out and have pre-ordered Season 4 Collection 1 and the Peacekeeper Wars for June 13th.

I have also watched some Stargate SG-1 in the past and checked out some of Season 9 just cause Ben and Claudia are on it. I downloaded your Vala video, I'm sure I will watch Season 10 when it comes on in July!
adafrog chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Lovely story. Thanks.
Hopeful Romantic chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Very lovely story. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Avelyn Lauren chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
I liked it. It was really seet how thye just cuddled and talked. I'm not sure about the episode but I guess I'll eventually see all of them if I buy the series. I"ll talk to you later. Arigato and ja ne!