Reviews for A Difference in the Making
yancy chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
Plz update soon! !
Fantasymaniac chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
Hi Hi! Please continue this! It has sooo much potential and I love your writing style! I really want to read more of this and your other Naruto stories. They all say TBC on the bottom but you haven't updated them in at least a year or two. Please continue this! Thank you :)
narutolover chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
Please rite more I showed this to all my friends and they love it please continue
Guest chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
Pleeeeeeze finish it it is soooooo AWSOME if I don't read anymore I'll pop this is the best story I ever read
Anon chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
PLEAAAAAAAASE FINISH THIS! it's honestly one of the best pieces of writing i've read in all of the naruto category! and it's not even one of the popular pairings, making it even more unusual! You are an awesome writer, i LOVE the plot, and your grammar is probably the best i've seen in all of FF even though there's still some errors here and there. I admire your skills! wish i could write like that :(
PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY! IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE YOU DROPPED IT!
yukinari chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
intersting story please update.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
get your asse up and update!
Sevvus chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
aww was that akamaru? :p i cant wait till he meets all the others. this is so amazing i llve reading different takes on naruto's characters XD you are doing a fantasmastatis job lol ican only hope for an update soon xp please and thank you
Sezu-Ni chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
~Stares at author in amazement~ I love this story! ~Squeals, then blushes in embarrassment~ Sorry. But I like how Naruto and Neji aren't already all lovey dovey like some stories. I mean really, they haven't even met yet and already their ready to fuck. Geez! ~Gets stars in eyes~ I like how you make Naruto girly, but not to much, and I love love love the tessen! Keep up the good work and please please pretty please with a cherry on top UPDATE!
Captured.By.Insanity chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
this is a really good story and i am very excited to read more. please update it soon!
Ice Clad Shade chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
A good story

How long till the next update
smexyforever chapter 3 . 4/27/2010
love this story !
please write more to it !
PhoenixfromtheFlame chapter 3 . 2/11/2010
Is this story still being continued? if so i will review the next chapter that comes out properly :)
angel61991 chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
interesting please update soon.
pupnutie chapter 3 . 8/11/2009
The story has a great plot. The detailand depthis raher good as well. I suggest using italics or something similar when dong thoughts or some sort of quotation. It was slightly difficult to tell thoughts from regular writing when reading. Ido hope to read more soon.