Reviews for Starting Over
Shdwcat27 chapter 9 . 7/23/2006
Oh! An update. I'm so happy. Thank you. And Draco. Oh my goodness. The kids will do great at Hogwarts. It's the adults I'm worried about.
duj chapter 9 . 7/22/2006
Hmm, Ron's never been the forgiving type, though he doesn't hold grudges as long as Snape in canon.
Droxy chapter 9 . 7/21/2006
Yes, this story is still fluid and yet concise.

You will note the drabble format accelerates pacing, this is due to more dialog.

Lovely chapter and good synopis of post war wizarding Britan.
Lyndie578 chapter 9 . 7/21/2006
You've given the return a very realistic edge. Using Draco as the reality based/Devil's advocate-ish role is a brilliant turn. I think as an adult, Draco would have a great ability to think strategically. Great job!
MollysSister chapter 9 . 7/21/2006
Oh Barb I am thrilled your muse has allowed Starting Over to continue. I find myself strangely attracted to the fast pace of this drabble format. I like that Draco is a part of their lives. I assume he was a secret keeper. As a parent I would veto Hogwarts in a second. Small danger is still danger. It makes me nervous to contemplait. I look forward to meeting Ron and & Ch 44 of Looking For Magic
The Lady Elizibeth chapter 9 . 7/21/2006
You are an amazing writter and i can't wait to read more of your work
septentrion chapter 9 . 7/21/2006
I love this story, it's so full of sadness and of hope in the same time.
my little chickadee chapter 9 . 7/21/2006
I'm so glad you updated this! I'm anxious to see how Ron will respond to Hermione's return and her marriage to Snape. Nicely done, Barb.
Lyndie578 chapter 8 . 7/20/2006
The way you developed their relationship was brilliant! So, so very sorry for the two of them and the things they had to face to help win the war. Quite touching. Thanks for sharing!
Vanityfair chapter 8 . 6/23/2006
Am usually suspicious of serial drabbles. I'll admit I don't really understand their purpose, but then I usually have to add to my scenes rather than cut them when it comes to editing. But I am enjoying this one. Well-paced, romantic plot, and interesting theory. Good work!
MollysSister chapter 8 . 6/23/2006
Well Miss HypnoBarb this series of drabbles is enchanting! I’ll admit I began reading it as I impatiently wait for today’s update of “Looking For Magic”. However I kept reading because I was drawn in by the story. I am especially wary of their trip back to Britain. I just don’t think all will be forgiven after all these years. I worry. Update soon please.
cecelle chapter 7 . 6/18/2006
This is really very good - I started at the beginning and couldn't bother to stop reviews along the way because I wanted to get to what happens next (sorry, but really, it's a compliment, LOL.)

This is nicely paced and packed with moments of gentleness and tenderness, which I really appreciate. Two deeply damaged people, hurting from the memory of what they had to do (the most horrid, thankless tasks imaginable), finding acceptance and love in each other - it all reads most satisfyingly.

Thanks for writing!
zafaran chapter 8 . 6/18/2006
This is delightful. I hope the ending is a happily-ever-after since you've managed to produce a happily-in-the-middle. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
Heksie chapter 8 . 6/9/2006
Great story! I would love to read more.
shyarra chapter 8 . 6/5/2006
Ah! Semi-cliffie! Update update update!
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »