Reviews for Starting Over
telperien chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Is this the end of the story? I got the impression but not sure.

Anyway, I love these kinds of stories - with two lonely people finding comfort and love. Gives me hope I will find too.

The shortness of the drabbles was perfect.
Violet44 chapter 17 . 1/15/2008
Hey

I love that Chapter. As well as the story so far. I can’t wait to read more. Please keep up this great story.

Violet44
medicdaddy chapter 17 . 12/23/2007
Now how can you not like short stories? I know I have injoyed this one so far this evening. I do hope that we will be reading more soon. Thank you , Bill.
Seth7 chapter 17 . 11/30/2007
i like your writing style in this fic and in memories of war. this is a highly amusing story. are you gonna add more to it or is this it? more would be awesome but this is good too. _

now to go read looking for magic.

keep up the wonderful work! :3 _
nocomono chapter 17 . 8/30/2007
This is the one of best post HBP story I have ever read. I was going to say best series of drabbles, but it goes way beyond that. Your writing is lyrical, your characterizations stunning, and the story line has totally got me in. I was going to review along the way but I just couldn't stop and click on the button. Sorry! I could read these forever.
KarenDetroit chapter 16 . 8/23/2007
There's something wrong with chap. 17-the page won't show up completely.

And as for drabbles forcing one to write concisely-you do better in the straight novel format, dear Author. Sorry!
KimJo chapter 17 . 8/16/2007
whoho! is this the end? this sis the first time i've felt the slightest admiration for rita altho her motivations were not exactly pure. thanks so much
Martyjeannine chapter 17 . 8/10/2007
Liked this one as well as the others. Amen about the media!
Danielle chapter 6 . 7/27/2007
This is deep and full of emotional pain.

I'm hooked.
amsev chapter 17 . 7/15/2007
"Never underestimate the power of the media to create trouble."

Okay, with that final line, I have to declare the end of this set in Evil Cliffie Land! Can't wait to read more!
Darque Hart chapter 17 . 7/13/2007
It's interesting comparing the difference in the Gryff men and the women, but, the point only seems to hold true on a few. You can't measure Neville or Dean on that scale. Of the fierce lionesses even silly Lavender joined the D.A. whilst Parvati was no where to be found. Seems Severus has known the best, and the rest, of those that are Gryffindor.
Maddie50 chapter 17 . 7/12/2007
Rita could be an interrogator with those skills. Ron deserved to be publicly humiliated as he had done to Hermione.
Erytha chapter 17 . 7/12/2007
yay!i luv thischapter! update soon please!
Lyndie578 chapter 17 . 7/12/2007
Well, the worm has turned full circle to be sure. I do wonder how that will work towards the Snapes' advantage. Great job!
Heidi191976 chapter 17 . 7/12/2007
This was an interesting story. I hope there is more. I can't wait to see if Severus and Hermione will send Emily to Hogwarts or if they may eventually be able to return to the wizarding world to live permanently. I would really like to see Hermione become a teacher at Hogwarts.
204 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »