Reviews for Starting Over
MollysSister chapter 17 . 7/12/2007
Yikes I found a typo, up near the top: There lives had been in danger. Shouldn’t it be Their lives had been in danger?

My most favorite part of the story was when Severus separated the character traits of Gryffindor women vs the men. Snicker. I wonder what the Snape children thought about that interview?

Thanks for the update!
Hebi R chapter 17 . 7/12/2007
I am just surprised Rita forgave Hermione.
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 7/11/2007
Go, Rita! Ta-ra to you! Now that's the kind of interview we ought to see more (I have a little list...).

Great scene.
catysmom chapter 17 . 7/11/2007
I like it. Please update soon.
duj chapter 17 . 7/11/2007
interesting to see it from Rita's viewpoint. I'd have expected her to be less forgiving to Hermione though. After all, she was the one who kept her in a small glass jar the summer after fourth year.
Jocemum chapter 17 . 7/11/2007
I ended up being able to access the story by doing an author search on Apparently, I did not approach the gods of the computer in the proper spirit of humility, and they punished me accordingly by glitching my site.

Nevertheless, I read the chapter, and loved the way Rita skewered Ron Weasley. He's not likeable in this story, and I'm glad to see him get his comeuppance. But what has Rita managed to stir up now? Can't wait - update soon.

Droxy chapter 17 . 7/11/2007
Oh excellent! Everything is excellent1
notwritten chapter 17 . 7/11/2007
That was a very good chapter. More please.
Edana Alary chapter 17 . 7/11/2007
awesome my dear... as you can tell i am back home! The last line was dynamite... ;Never underestimate the power of the media to create trouble" That is so true! keep up the great work and can't wait for the next chapter!

Edana Alary chapter 16 . 7/11/2007
WOW... WOW! Keep up the good work and update sooN!

Hebi R chapter 16 . 7/3/2007
Rita turning on Ron was not expected AT ALL.
amsev chapter 16 . 7/2/2007
GAH! Yet another evil cliff hanger! Dang, first, the doo about to hit the fan in Looking for Magic, and now, this! Wicked author! Well done!
Maddie50 chapter 16 . 7/1/2007
The interview is going well so far. Now it looks like the _it is going to hit the fan for Ron. However, from your story, he deserves it.
Droxy chapter 16 . 6/30/2007
oh what a sad story, Skeeter is really digging in the knife.
duj chapter 16 . 6/30/2007
Ron always loved Harry more than Hermione. To me it makes perfect sense that he'd turn on Hermione in this way if he thought she'd killed Harry.
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »