Reviews for Starting Over
notwritten chapter 16 . 6/29/2007
Interesting chapter. More please!
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 6/29/2007
This was a scenario raised in IN ANNULO (Ladyofthemasque, strongly recommend). Except, of course, Hermione had no time to start CPR on Harry because of the attack on her by Ron in this particular version of events. I'm really surprised Snape survived the battle himself, actually.
trulyamused chapter 16 . 6/29/2007
Wow, Hermione had quite the choice to make. One that no one should have ever have to too. Great stuff.

Truly
Jocemum chapter 16 . 6/29/2007
As you know, I'm a particular fan of evil cliffhangers! Can't wait to see what Ron comes up with to answer that last question. Your version of Voldemort's and Harry's deaths is certainly logical and comes across as very believable.

Racing the publication of the book on this one - what about LfM? Do you plan to have it finished before Book 7 as well?

Mum
Marble Meadow chapter 16 . 6/29/2007
You're kicking ass and taking names in this story. This interview was very powerful, while still being held in check with the word count and short scenes.

Masterfully well done.

I await the next chapter with enthusiasm.

I know everyone hates a cliffhanger, myself included, but we all love them as well. It keeps us on edge, wanting more. It's a great way to end each chapter. )

Marble Meadow
Erytha chapter 16 . 6/29/2007
o rita got it in one? lol update soon please!
Lyndie578 chapter 16 . 6/29/2007
I guess Ron's got it coming to him. Will Rita go off on the other two when she is done with Ron? Things that make you go "hm". Thanks for the update!
MollysSister chapter 16 . 6/29/2007
Rita-clearly Ron was out of his mind. He was high on adrenalin and despite Harry’s death, attempting to defend him. Ron felt utterly betrayed by Hermione and tried to eviscerate her. Thankful Snape stepped in and stopped it. Holy hell Rita is going to sweep the ratings for this show. Thanks Barb!
o0morgana0o chapter 16 . 6/29/2007
AH! What is it with you and evil cliffhangers today? Lovely chapter as usual. I'm wondering how Ron is gonna explain himself without making everyone hate him...
Jocemum chapter 15 . 6/27/2007
Ah, the power of the media. This should be interesting.

Mum
evil-mastermind666 chapter 15 . 6/26/2007
Hey Droxy! It's been a while. This is really getting hectic, I hope Skeeter behaves herself and that the kids are going to be all right going to Hogwarts.
droxy chapter 15 . 6/26/2007
popping in to read! I am at work and took a break. Sigh i have no time to read. Drabbles make reading time quick!
Lyndie578 chapter 15 . 6/26/2007
Everybody working together to the same end. That is good. I do hope it works reasonable well for them. Thanks for the update!
duj chapter 15 . 6/26/2007
I assume the show is live-to-air?
notwritten chapter 15 . 6/25/2007
very very interesting chapter.
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »