Reviews for Homecoming
Anon chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
A good story. I highly approve of the bath scene. ;)
IHeartSam chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
lovely!
Riel chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Thank you for this sweet and cute story. I hope you can continue. They r my favorite couple. Thank you again.
Anna chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This is the vest piece of Faramir fanfiction I have ever read! I wish Tolkein had added this to his books.
supernova8610 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
That was so sweet and adorable! I love Faramir; I'd totally take him for myself if I could, lol!
Gaby Black chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
This was beautiful! Great job.

- Gaby
pringle.sam chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
squee! :]

Love it. Thanks.
Edelin chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Good story
the real Violet Parr chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
This is a really sweet story! I absolutely adore Faramir/Eowyn and this is very well done.
Yrouna chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
So CUTE! [I juz read LoTR recently and I instantly fell in love with this pairing].. You wrote their characters really well.. I think I will add this to my faves.. :D
Hannah chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Oh my god! This was like the best Faramir and Eowyn story I have ever read. You are an amazing writer, I think I will add this to my favorites' list. I absolutely loved it!
Toppledate chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Hehe...finally got my butt around to reading some stories, after my spanish project, hehe. I like your writing! And you were saying how great mine it...my vocab is nothing compared to yours!

I love the part about Faramir falling into the tub, haha. The style matches the setting very well, and the dialogue was extremely in character. Great work! The only thing I would do differently is perhaps use a bit less descriptive language, cuz that makes it a bit hard to take in at first. But the rest of the work is wonderful!
jewelledhunter chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Cute! Faramir falling into Eowyn's bathtub...God, I can just imagine David Wenham shouting about the indignation...We should send this to Peter Jackson and force him to film this!
Anduniel chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
That was so cute! and I love the subject matter.
Sarahbarr17 chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Really, really lovely. Beautifully written and charmingly romantic, as well as very amusing. You have really captured the characters of Eowyn and Faramir well; as well as those of the hobbits!

The scene with Eomer was priceless.

Love and hugs,