Reviews for What No One Knew
Guest chapter 14 . 12/10/2018
Such a pity that this poor little story was abandoned...like a kid at a gas station. The writing is superb, the way the characters reveal themselves...and of course you know we were all waiting...

So, nice shot, it drew me in, then left me cold.
dcdomain6 chapter 14 . 10/21/2014
I know you haven't updated in seven years, but I desperately hope you finish this story. It was beautiful, captivating, thrilling, and just amazing.
Aleta Wolff chapter 14 . 4/22/2014
Olá, também sou advogada e estou amando sua fic. Por que você parou de postar. Por favor não nos deixe na mão!
Anisky chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Wait, you can't go to law school until you've completed your undergraduate studies... Sarah could be pre-law, but at somewhere like UChicago, that would just be an unofficial designation. Law School is a graduate school, you go there after your BA.
SavannahCullen chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
they're deleting everything with graphic sex, violence, etc, along with anything with song lyrics and a bunch of other things. I hope you have a backup somewhere just in case. I'd hate to lose your works.

There's more information at the petition link and on the ff homepage there's a notice from June 4th that is in response to people whose works got deleted complaining.

/petitions/fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net?utm_campaignfriend_inviter_modal&utm_mediumfacebook&utm_sourceshare_petition

I've used /enchant and other fansites like mugglenet and the-leaky-cauldron have a fanfiction area.

Archive Of Our Own is looking brilliant but it's an invitation-only BETA, so I'm not too sure about that- if you can get an invitation (the waiting list was until september when I joined) then by all means post there.

told me about which has literally just opened and it quite empty, it's also in BETA but it's easier to post and it's well organised.

And then there's posting to LiveJournal, DeviantArt, Tumblr, etc. but I also looked this up: /fanfictionsites and it's a pretty lengthy list, perhaps you'll find what you're looking for there, if nowhere else, or maybe you'll find a site elsewhere.

OH, and I also found these sites and and if you like

Thanks for your time!
DAsDesiredRose chapter 14 . 12/8/2011
Come on! Whines, please finish it...
GothicTemptress chapter 14 . 11/2/2011
Beautiful WEWS, I just wanted to leave you a little review love letting you know how much I miss you and S. I had some parma-popcorn the other night and totally thought of you! I hope you guys are doing great. Let's talk soon. I love you goddess!
fayriel chapter 14 . 1/19/2011
Wonderful story! Please, you haven't abandoned this, have you?

I beg you, please update soon!
DRose4 chapter 14 . 8/6/2010
Omps!

I hope the baby is okay!

But how is Sarah supposed to save him? She can't really do anything, can she?

Anyways, update soon! :)
whowantstoknow chapter 14 . 1/27/2010
Hello,

I read your story and thought it was brilliant. If you continued this story I am pretty darn sure that you would have a faithful group of followers. Maybe life took you away for the moment, but there are those of us here who are still waiting for you and your wonderful story.

lol

Such loving stalkers.

Cheers, A Fan
magickalfantasy chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Hey, I was wondering when you would continue this story.
lonely 27 chapter 14 . 1/31/2009
I GAT A CHANCE TO R&R AGAIN...MY COMPUTERS HAVING PROBLEMS...I LOVE THE STORY...PLEASE WRITE!KEEP ME INFORMED PLEASE.I HAVE TO KNOW IF HIS BABY MADE IT AND EVERYTHING ELSE..
lonely 27 chapter 4 . 1/31/2009
I HAVEN'T R&R SO FAR MY COMPUTER WOULDN'T LET ME...I JUST WANTED U TO KNOW...I LOVE YOUR STORY..I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE:)
magialuna chapter 14 . 10/30/2008
Hello! I just read the two stories on your website. I read chapter 13 here since it is not posted on your website. I am SO hoping you decide to continue and finish this story. I am dying to know what happens next. You've had hardly any Jareth/Sarah interaction so far, but from your last fiction I read you write them together SO WELL I can't wait to read the part once you get them interacting together. I do hope you write back and let me know if you are still writing. I've really enjoyed your work. -Clare
PerceptivexMind chapter 14 . 8/28/2008
There going to be more to this? Its a lovely read, would love to read more. Yeah, this is a favorite.