Reviews for To Bring It To an End
This is beautiful! I always kind of felt that the two organizations were separate from each other, there is just too many dissimilarities. Though I never thought of this amazing scheme! Great story :)
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
The best ending
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Sweet. Awesome. Amazing. Cool. I love it.
ReadR chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
divide et impera. So easy.
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Oh, neat idea.
saski chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Great story! That Kudou and Kid put their organisations against each other is a really good find. Looking forward to read more of your stories, especially if they involve Kaitou Kid.;)
Guardian of Courage chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
love the story. always thought the two org. would have to be the same one for kid and conan to work together, but this is an awesome idea.

great concept and story.
Waterdog chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Wow! That was really, really good. I would of liked to see what happened to "Sleeping Detective", since Kudo is'nt around to solve his cases anymore. I would of also liked to here what happened to Kudo and Ran's relationship. Still Very good, please wright more!
hattergems chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
I seriously don't think that either of them would have allowed this massacre. Especially not start it. Kaito has a rather obvious aversion to death and Shinichi SOLVES murders. OOC because they would never have done what they did in this story. But putting the plot aside, I love the character interactions and the way Shinichi lured Kaito to him at the start. Very smart. Your concept about them being two different organizations is smart too. Overall, a job well done.
DarkestCornerOfMyMind chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
This is great!
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
ZOMG that's awesome! I mean, everyone suspects and debates 'are Kid and Conan after the same guys?' and while the majority (myself included) seem to suspect that the answer to that question is a big 'YES!', the main reason that at least I hope that it's the same organization is because that'd mean that we'd get to see Kid and Conan working together, and, considering it's basically the reason why their living like they currently are, they'd probably both bring in as much of their respective resources, allies, enemies, not to mention gadgets and gizmos as they could, whether they wanted to or not (because they'd most assuredly be willing to throw all their tech at whatever problems come up, and this right here is all about how they've got no problems manipulating their foes, they'd probably be worried about their friends being harmed, but their friends are clever enough that they'd figure things out on their own... and then... I really want to find a fic like that, one where it's long and overly complicated, but you've got EVERYONE in on the big secret and working together to crush the Organization(s)). Either way, I'm getting off topic. My POINT was that you however came up with a believable way that, even if they don't have a common enemy, we, the readers, still get the complete awesomeness of seeing Shinichi and Kaito working side-by-side... it's really pretty awesome. Plus, the way you narrated what was effectively the largest scale gang war ever (as far as I'm aware) was really freakin' cool. This was brilliance, and you're a genius.
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
My only comment is that your story was very well written and that I can not think of any criticisms.
chalicity chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
i think i may have read this a long time ago... don't know if i commented on it. but in anycase! i love it. a great and satisfying oneshot! :D
peppymint chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Have you considered a follow up. I can just imagine Hakuba turning all sorts of colors when he realizes Kudo and Kuroba know each other.
Viridian chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
That's a very interesting take on the criminal organisations behind "Magic Kaito" and "Detective Conan". I'm glad you had them cooperating anyway though ... that made so much sense.