Reviews for Tears of a Basilisk
PiptheSnake chapter 15 . 10/26/2013
Bird best sense of humour ever/possibly Harry... Still deciding on the last one...

Snape bloody hilarious

This fic frikken awesome!

Btw, the appearance you gave Harry as a rock star makes me think of the Once-ler from The Lorax...
OldestOfTheYoung chapter 16 . 1/23/2013
I am willing to bet that the crow is Harry. It sounds like something he would do for a laugh.
arandomperson44 chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
love your story
it is epic
great idea
My Alternate Reality chapter 38 . 10/16/2012
Nice story
Blackcat0989 chapter 26 . 8/11/2012
This is so well written... at that last paragraph i actually started crying. i almost never cry with written work, but this really hit me. *wipes away tears* i'm pairing this story with the song 'Kiss from a Rose' by Seal and... the affect is indescribable. the way you've written the characters... I'm actually starting to mourn Harry and Salazar.

Salazar as a Bard singing for food? somehow that fits. not sure how, but it seems to really fit him, or at least the character you've painted for him. also, thumbs up to Rock star Harry.

I'm utterly loving this story. This is going up there as one of my favourite stories to date. congrats. it's not often a story hits me like this, but you've managed it.
Finariona chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
*Good* first chapter. A bit ominous, but I am intrigued. The format and narrative mode is original. I'll read on. Surprise me!
cethmistmyk chapter 38 . 4/18/2012
Fantastic! Not what I was expecting, but I loved it all the same! :-)
teedub chapter 37 . 2/23/2012
Bravo! The love story in these two journals is a masterpiece. A marvelous and deep ache throughout but with the spark of hope keeping me going. The tears shed while i read were copious but oh...so good in that angsty way. Bah, my review does not do justice and i wonder why more people haven't read and reviewed. By far, one of the best stories of sev and harry out there. Thank you for this most precious gift.
Katalara chapter 39 . 1/23/2012
I will confess that through the first few chapters I almost gave up and stopped reading this story. Not because it was not good, but because it was not what I wanted to read. I am VERY happy that I kept reading though, because I enjoyed this story a lot. I laughed so much at the pranks and silliness! Thank you for sharing your amazing talent and hard work!

Kat
Shelby chapter 38 . 1/24/2010
OMG!

You really haven't gotten enough credit for this story. I mean only 272 reviews? To me, this good of a story deserves so much more. The characterization was absolutely wonderful where you had both Salazar and Harry acting as one but yet both characters different, Snape was both himself and then the character that everyone hopes that Snape is underneath the hard shell of a man through war. Just the way you presented this whole idea through journals of both men, (Severus and Harry/Salazar) basically communicating back and forth... I don't even know how to properly put it in words to express what you had done with this piece.

It's phenomenal. The pranks, the emotions, the detail, diction, I mean you couldn't have gotten a better written story then you have here and yet this review doesn't do you justice. This story really should be in the thousands of reviews instead of the measly low hundreds.

I find myself in a treat to have decided to read it.

I tip my hat off to you my dear Vetis.

Thank you for the opportunity to read it and writing something like that is just amazing.

Shelby
UchiHime chapter 38 . 1/3/2010
WOW, I loved this story. It was beautiful in every aspect. I really enjoyed it, I laughed, I cried, I craved hot chocolate. Truly an amazing write.
Lady Avotil chapter 38 . 11/22/2009
I don't know where to begin. This is so beautifully written and I don't think I have laughed so gard in my entire life before. The endng with the diary entry was sad, but then the surprise and...well, who would have even thought of bringing an ancient Egyptian god into a Harry potter fanfiction? I absolutely loved this and this definitely goes into my favorite stories. Excellent job and very good writing!_
Tsubame2.0 chapter 30 . 11/8/2009
twitchy sugar rush anubis this might just be the most amazing fanfic i have ever read!(which is a lot fyi) weasleys and anubis on sugar rush. Most scary combination unless you add harry into that mix;P
Tsubame2.0 chapter 15 . 11/4/2009
love it and the acrynym Lazaras is amazing as well as the Vol de Mort song as well
Tsubame2.0 chapter 14 . 11/4/2009
In a castle filled with powerful, battle-ready wizards and witches, we are held hostage of sorts by an apparently non-magical large crow.- LMAO as severus said bloody marvelous