Reviews for Fireflies
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2019
Awe!
AdoresAnime chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Another amazing story! I loved that Cream thought of Shadow watching her like a guardian angel and she didn't think it was weird (but of course it is Cream!) Very touching story, hope you make more! Keep on writing!
FMAFreak129 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Aww. This is so cute. It's like a daughter/father relationship. Really cute. I really liked this one.
Animemusic16 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
wow thats so fluffy,yet so deep!gawsome! XD
MerryObahan chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Very cute. There are a few grammatical errors, but they're very minor and the story itself makes up for them. The theme itself is good and CreamxShadow fics are awesome in general, and I like how your's posed different possibilites for Shadow's presence, especially for innocence (and Maria) and a romantic possibility (will you do a sequel or epilogue with this? That'd be great).

The second to last paragraph is very precious and I'm glad to see both are in-character and can have a good relationship, especially since Cream reminds me a bit of Maria (kind, innocent).

The ending is beautiful.

Take care and keep it up!
FaithStarLight chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Aw this story was so sweet! I thought it was sweet of Shadow looking out for her, very cute :)
Kiki Firestar chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Wow! Once again Ciel, you have totally written an AWESOME STORY! This is so well written...I'm jealous! _ Just kidding! Really, you're a great author, and I'm probably your biggest fan!

Ugh. I can't wait until Tuesday...they won't let me post stories until Tuesday... -_- so yeah...

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

p.s.- thanx for your instuctions on how to do things! _
Maria Kintobor chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Wow. A Shadow and Cream fic. You don't find these often. I always knew that Shadow could be friends with Cream since she and Maria are both innocent and kind. Nice story. Me like.
Thizar's Shadow chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
So very cute. Wanna say it, so I will... KAWAII! (That's Japanese for cute. can also be a pet title for adorable)

Keep writing, this chapter was written so well. Looking forward to the next chapter! 8D
Amy Rose101 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
OMG! so cute! MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER!THIS IS TO GOOD TO STOP! i love the fact that shadow opens up! _
Ken Steininger chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
enjoyed the story very much can just picture firflies
Sparkling Star chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Too cute! Totally awesome! Continue it! Don't leave it at a one shot!
Jun Yabriel chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Ohh, it's so cute! I love it! I love how you managed to couple up ShadowCream. They're an adorable couple, well notin the romantic sense, of course...or at least not yet.
EagleFox chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
I have to admit, it's a very touching concept, being able to see though a child's eyes. Great job, one doesn't see many fanfics that are written so well very often.
Whinnie chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Meh... I think I've been reading too much angst fics lately, because... THE ENDING ALMOST MADE ME CRY! (Sniff.) Anyway... I really enjoyed reading this story, and although it was short, it was sweet. :) Really liked the Shadow/Cream fluff, too, because those fics are so rare here on and when you see one, it's not... of good quality, yeah we'll go with that.

Anyway... nice job, looking forward to reading more fics of yours! :D And, don't forget about Knux/Blaze!