Reviews for Protection
Erica chapter 3 . 6/13/2006
That was a nice short story. I almost cried at the ending because I thought he was going to die. That was really great. Write more stories.

Thanx
AerisTifaYuffie chapter 3 . 3/17/2004
I found this fanfiction and I think it was good but the part where it showed the bad guys name, Wallace. I was suprised by that because it reminded me of this book I read in middle school called, "Role of thunder hear my cry"
relena55 chapter 3 . 2/1/2003
that was pretty good!
SakuraJade chapter 3 . 9/25/2002
Aw, that was cute! Tifa and Cloud rule! _ Good job! _
Nips chapter 3 . 4/2/2002
...There's something about you with Cloud getting hit by a bullet, expressing his love to Tifa just incase he dies, he wakes up in a hospital bed, Tifa expresses her love for Cloud, the end. O_o It was still good... You also have a habit of making Cloud an officer of some sort. Well, they're all different either way, so I'm happy. .
pansfinalfantasies chapter 3 . 12/9/2001
this story was fantastic, a little short though, but fantastic!
cloud strife not logged on right now chapter 3 . 11/16/2001
good storry verry good story!
sANDIE chapter 3 . 7/26/2001
CUTE STORY!WRITE MORE TIFA/CLOUD FICS!
neely chapter 3 . 7/2/2001
very good a little rushed tho, someday you should do a re-write only longer and more detailed, and actually do the paragraghs properally, when the other person stops talking start a new paragragh with the next person to talk.
Lauren chapter 2 . 6/28/2001
I was just wondering, when is the next chapters going to come out? It has been quite a lot long time now. I started reading this story when it first came out and whatnot and I have really enjoyed it! I just want to see some more:) Email me back when you get the chance please.

Lauren
sasukes-sakura chapter 2 . 6/22/2001
hehe i like this story _! write mroe soon _!
teenie chapter 2 . 6/18/2001
that was way too rushed! slow down! but still good, but way to rushed!
Garnet Kennedy chapter 2 . 6/16/2001
OOOHHHH! I absolutely loved it! Please write more!(Could hardly contain my excitement.)
Lauren chapter 2 . 6/6/2001
YAY! I loved that stuff. I can't help but like it when they get attracted to one another unwillingly (that type of thing). Like they didn't plan for that to happen and all. Keep up the AWESOME work! I can't wait to read your other chapters from this:) Thank you for some good entertainment!

Lauren
XZanayu chapter 2 . 6/2/2001
I like this story! Its wonderful! Please continue!