Reviews for Journal of a Genius
lauralove chapter 2 . 8/28/2008
hahahahahahaha I love your story it's so funny and Shikamaru I don't know he is so funny but he still doesn't sound occ and that's cool well hope you update soon
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
“Are you serious? They...they could kill each other. Or at least bite.”

“Nah. As long as Hammy is inside the cage, it’s safe. Although, Shikamaru used to wake up, screaming ‘ANYTHING BUT THE HAMSTERS!’ for the first few days.

Hahaha. I love it. Shikamaru is my favorite character ever! Woot! Great chapter, update soon!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
I know you’re reading this, old man. I’m not stupid like you. And I hope you’ll stop right here and start behaving like a proper father.

Who am I kidding? You wouldn’t miss the chance of seeing your son make a total fool of himself.

And for your information, it’s not a diary. Boys don’t keep diaries. It’s a journal. I named it yesterday. Now, it’s registered in as a Konoha citizen under the name ‘JOURNAL’. Soon, it’ll join other kids at the academy. Then, he (yes, my journal has sex unlike YOURS) will become a spectacular ninja, marry a good-looking and nice diary (knowing my luck, Ino’s) and we’ll have lots of little notebooks. You’ll be a great-grandfather of little notebooks. The Nara bloodline will be carried on by notebooks. How does that sound? Does it prove that it’s a journal? I hope so.

roflmao! This may be the funniest thing I've ever read in my entire life.
BeautiiQueen chapter 2 . 11/3/2007
It sucks that you won't be updating anymore.. You know just because Shikamaru is OOC doesn't mean you should just quit writing these, but it's you're choice. I really enjoyed this, it's funny, and very entertaining... Maybe, you'll update oneday? Maybe not. I'm just saying you should so continue this.
snowme88 chapter 2 . 6/10/2007
I need to find a word stronger than hilarious XD lmao Hammy the hamster XD. so damn funny. keept it up " i need a good laugh now and then 3
snowme88 chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Simply hilarious! lmao XD 'little notebooks' XD lol. Very original . only thing is, it's a little hard to know who's talking when all the father's get together to read from his 'Journal' x3. Otherwise it's awesome, can't wait to read the next chapter.
Seann chapter 2 . 6/2/2007
good god god D..

Now I feel sick too much standing and tiredness! I shall read more tomorrow maybe XD...

Nice chapter though~ -passes out-
Seann chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
XD

He went from normal to insane '-'...

Lima has been drunk! INNOCENCE GONE LIMA!

(Nice chapter, now get out _)
nazzy and jerkez chapter 2 . 2/4/2007
Waha, this is so funny. Please, some ShikaIno moments? I would love seeing Inochis reaction. Wouldn't we all? XD'

Anyway, i can't believe how you came up with all the ideas!

I would love you more if you update faster.

COOKIE FOR YOU!
nazzy and jerkez chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
WAHAHA XD This is so frikking funny! I'm so happy it's a another chapter. HUGS TO YOU!

Is this completed? I hope NOT!

ShikaInoFTW!

Love /nazaliasan
meepers369 chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
Aw...such a shame this story is on hiatus. I enjoyed immensly reading what you wrote so far, and especially the style. _
risuchan chapter 2 . 12/29/2006

MacadamiaNutBrittle chapter 2 . 11/10/2006
xD~

.GREAT!OwO
Verboten Byacolate chapter 2 . 11/8/2006
Ooh! Yay! Love it! Please continue!

ShikaIno forever and ever, amen.

-RD
AzureRei chapter 2 . 11/1/2006
XDD ahh this fic was great (or whats up so far) Hope you come up with more but take your time C8 So many things will be in my memories forever 8D -male sex- -snort-
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »