Reviews for A New Relative
starwolf96 chapter 6 . 7/14
hey i saw that the last time you updated was three years ago and i was just wondering if you've abandoned this story or something as i have to say i really like this story
Guardian134 chapter 6 . 2/2
Please continue this story it is very well written and I haven't seen to many harry potter/charmed crossover fanfictions
tammy henson chapter 6 . 1/25
please please update soon
gategirl15747 chapter 6 . 1/17
I love it please update Soon
Dark Priestess66 chapter 6 . 10/13/2015
I hope you can update this story soon, i want to know what happens.
kavell anderson chapter 6 . 9/3/2015
it has been two years since the last chapter will you continy this story?
andjelija.nenic chapter 6 . 8/23/2015
Bloom Stella vampire firestar chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
Make more please
pushi19 chapter 6 . 5/2/2015
Pleased update it
Bloodfire87 chapter 6 . 11/21/2014
Wow...never read a Charmed Harry Potter story before and I really like it so far. Im very curious to see what happens next. It's Chris! Lol...my favorite season...woot! Hope you update soon.

Bloodfire87
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 6 . 11/12/2014
EEE! I really like this story, it is one of the kinds I have been really wanting to read recently, and really well done too! In this (or the last) chapter, when Paige goes into Harry's room, it is described as "her nephew" since it is nominally from her point of view, it probably shouldn't, because she doesn't know that.
Speedy1106 chapter 6 . 10/16/2014
Update soon please
ElementalMaster16 chapter 6 . 10/14/2014
somewhat interesting so far.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
Kalladin1989 chapter 6 . 6/7/2014
Great story do far. Can't wait for next chapter. Is this going to be a harmony pairing?
Skendo chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
Please don't abandon this story :) I want to see Harry being all powerful with a flick of his wrist and then the sisters only have their individual powers lol :) Please update ... this is awesome!