Reviews for A New Relative
krr84 chapter 6 . 2/6
please please please say that you are going to continue this story. it is by far in the top three stories of hundreds that i love. in fact i have to say it is number 1 for a charmed/harry potter crossover but number 2 for harry potter and number 1 for charmed. i really look forward to you updating this story. i hope you are doing good.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/26/2016
lol keep this going its gre4at
andjelija.nenic chapter 3 . 10/7/2016
starwolf96 chapter 6 . 7/14/2016
hey i saw that the last time you updated was three years ago and i was just wondering if you've abandoned this story or something as i have to say i really like this story
Guardian134 chapter 6 . 2/2/2016
Please continue this story it is very well written and I haven't seen to many harry potter/charmed crossover fanfictions
tammy henson chapter 6 . 1/25/2016
please please update soon
gategirl15747 chapter 6 . 1/17/2016
I love it please update Soon
Dark Priestess66 chapter 6 . 10/13/2015
I hope you can update this story soon, i want to know what happens.
kavell anderson chapter 6 . 9/3/2015
it has been two years since the last chapter will you continy this story?
andjelija.nenic chapter 6 . 8/23/2015
Bloom Stella vampire firestar chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
Make more please
Pushi19 chapter 6 . 5/2/2015
Pleased update it
Bloodfire87 chapter 6 . 11/21/2014
Wow...never read a Charmed Harry Potter story before and I really like it so far. Im very curious to see what happens next. It's Chris! Lol...my favorite season...woot! Hope you update soon.

Bloodfire87
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 6 . 11/12/2014
EEE! I really like this story, it is one of the kinds I have been really wanting to read recently, and really well done too! In this (or the last) chapter, when Paige goes into Harry's room, it is described as "her nephew" since it is nominally from her point of view, it probably shouldn't, because she doesn't know that.
Speedy1106 chapter 6 . 10/16/2014