Reviews for A New Relative
Bloodfire87 chapter 6 . 8/14
oh this is neat... hope you update soon!
Piper is cheating on Jason and leo is to calapso oh wait Jason is dead but that doesn't excuse calapso
DarkenedRose24 chapter 6 . 7/3
Please update again! It is really good!
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 6 . 1/13
I've enjoyed this story, but your last update was July 2013. Does this mean you have abandoned the story? I hope not.
Friskel chapter 6 . 9/10/2017
Even after all this time, can we have the next chapter please ?
krr84 chapter 6 . 2/6/2017
please please please say that you are going to continue this story. it is by far in the top three stories of hundreds that i love. in fact i have to say it is number 1 for a charmed/harry potter crossover but number 2 for harry potter and number 1 for charmed. i really look forward to you updating this story. i hope you are doing good.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/26/2016
lol keep this going its gre4at
andjelija.nenic chapter 3 . 10/7/2016
starwolf96 chapter 6 . 7/14/2016
hey i saw that the last time you updated was three years ago and i was just wondering if you've abandoned this story or something as i have to say i really like this story
Guardian134 chapter 6 . 2/2/2016
Please continue this story it is very well written and I haven't seen to many harry potter/charmed crossover fanfictions
tammy henson chapter 6 . 1/25/2016
please please update soon
gategirl15747 chapter 6 . 1/17/2016
I love it please update Soon
Dark Priestess66 chapter 6 . 10/13/2015
I hope you can update this story soon, i want to know what happens.
kavell anderson chapter 6 . 9/3/2015
it has been two years since the last chapter will you continy this story?
andjelija.nenic chapter 6 . 8/23/2015