Reviews for A New Relative
Bloodfire87 chapter 6 . 11/21/2014
Wow...never read a Charmed Harry Potter story before and I really like it so far. Im very curious to see what happens next. It's Chris! Lol...my favorite season...woot! Hope you update soon.

Bloodfire87
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 6 . 11/12/2014
EEE! I really like this story, it is one of the kinds I have been really wanting to read recently, and really well done too! In this (or the last) chapter, when Paige goes into Harry's room, it is described as "her nephew" since it is nominally from her point of view, it probably shouldn't, because she doesn't know that.
Speedy1106 chapter 6 . 10/16/2014
Update soon please
ElementalMaster16 chapter 6 . 10/14/2014
somewhat interesting so far.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
Kalladin1989 chapter 6 . 6/7/2014
Great story do far. Can't wait for next chapter. Is this going to be a harmony pairing?
skendo chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
Please don't abandon this story :) I want to see Harry being all powerful with a flick of his wrist and then the sisters only have their individual powers lol :) Please update ... this is awesome!
beulah2013 chapter 6 . 4/27/2014
I am loving it! It's the first HP/Charmed crossover where HJP is still a student, a Hogwarts student at least and underage. Chris mentioned earlier is timetravel Chris right?
sami kitsune chapter 6 . 2/26/2014
Plz update ASAP i need to see so much more . For crying out loud i already love this fic and cant wait for more
Guest chapter 6 . 2/13/2014
please update soon its really good
BeachGirl114 chapter 6 . 1/31/2014
Poor Harry I hope he will be okay soon.
Janine chapter 6 . 12/10/2013
Update soon
Mashkai30 chapter 6 . 11/30/2013
Gracealma chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
Just found this story and I like it. I always liked the Charmed ones and Harry Potter to be related. Please update.
mattcun chapter 6 . 10/21/2013
plz write more
MoonlightBushido chapter 6 . 10/19/2013
I absolutely love this story and i cannot wait for it to be continued and I love the fact that Chris knows that harry is his brother. Keep up the good work and maybe Harry and Hermione can go to Magic School instead even though Gideon is an evil git in English terms. Heck Hermione's parents could even open up a dental practice in San Francisco and then the Ministry would have to leave them alone if they don't want to mess with the Charmed Ones. I think even Dumbledore would have to think twice before taking on Piper in protective mother mode as Harry is her child.