Reviews for Knock Three times
Guest chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
oh shit a ghost
HeartsBroken chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
really liking this story! it started sad with the death of her father and got interesting with the strange Erik and Christine relationship. i really want to read the car ride scene! that should be a good bonding time for them, 10 hours!
HeartsBroken chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
this story is very interesting! i am liking the whole Erik and Christine hating each other in the beginning. i just hope they like each other soon ;).
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
Shadow of the Red Rose chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
Please please update. This is really good I can't wait for the car ride and the bit where they did out hey actually love each other. I love it!
artemis1234567 chapter 6 . 3/21/2010
It seems that you have forgotten about this story! Hehe I like it so far and I really wish you would continue. :D

romanticfan chapter 6 . 6/5/2009
I am enjoying your story. Different and I love their interaction. Keep up the good work.
Craftydevil chapter 6 . 5/14/2009
Awesome love your story. When Hunter came in I was like no way! But then Erik arrived in his sexy turtleneck...m I love how they have basically only yelled at each other but are intrigued just the same. Can't wait to read what happens in the car!
Wandering-Recluse chapter 6 . 4/29/2009
Interesting...I hope you update soon! At first I though that the man who killed Mr. Daae was Erik and I was like "WHAT? Christine could not possibly come to love him after that!" I love how stubborn Erik is, it made me laugh at how they both yell at each other. Ha ha, I'm afraid you'll be stuck with me as long as you update. Please, update soon!
SkarletMonroe chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
Can't wait for the car ride! HA, I can already tell it will be... eventful, to say the least. Hope to see an update soon! And hoping to see some EC action, as well!
K-to-the-E-to-the-L-L-I chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
WOWZA! I realy like your story. Ver creative, indeed!

Keep up the awesome work and UPDATE SOON!

Can't wait for the car ride...bah!

SkarletMonroe chapter 5 . 4/25/2009
I just started reading, but I'm really liking the story and am looking forward to seeing where it goes! Please update soon!
MJ MOD chapter 4 . 1/23/2007
Yep, Erik with a fiery Christine! Sparks will fly, that will be cool to read!
liVe-yOur-fAntasY chapter 4 . 1/23/2007
FINALLY! I'd thought you were done with this story for good! Thank god you came back to it! I really liked it so far! Keep updating soon please? Oh, and Erik was wonderful in this chapter!
NordyGirl chapter 4 . 1/22/2007
Hey! First of all, great chappie.

Second of all, I haven't heard from you in ages! How are you?

Third of all, I will be updating some of my stuff soon. But I just got a job, so they may come slowly, but I'm going to try harder to update.

Have a nice day! :)