Reviews for Teenagers In Love
Celaj15 chapter 8 . 11/17/2014
Could you even imagine any parent, Batman or otherwise, actually wanting their kids to get laid? lol that must've been an awkward conversation with Tim.
Azure Moses chapter 37 . 6/29/2012
Ok after reading with no unnecesary stop and 37 chapters after I can said that this one is one of my faves, I like how they're so lovely between each other, I had read this again n' again in all the chapters no matter what it was about, the love and the feelings were always there between cosy lines and charmed scenes.

I will read yar others work now
FYI chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Just a warning to all, a group called Critics United is currently going around and mass reporting on Any story they deem to be breaking FF rules. This includes, but is not limited to: stories with MA or above rated content, though now they're claiming any kind of lemon is breaking the rules, Songfic's, and any stories with polls, authors notes, or otherwise in place of an actual chapter update, you could even end up accidentally put your story into what they view as being the “incorrect category” and they’ll report you for it. These stories are being deleted with little to no warning given, often within hours of one of their members locating it. If you want try to help stop the "cleansing" of this site and protest their bullying go to: www . change petitions/ fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net and sign the petition in hopes of helping to stop the destruction of FF . net.
Zeroye chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
brb, The ending made me d'awww a little and made my heartbreak. /3
Lollipopsickle chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
This made me get all teary TAT

so beautiful
David-El chapter 37 . 5/15/2011
Damn, these are all AMAZING! Do any of these have sequels, because if so, I'd love to read them!
REDskies chapter 37 . 4/27/2011
*You're* too good to be true. So much perfection, I have no comments at all. Thank you so much 3
Billie the fourth sage chapter 37 . 6/3/2009
And THAT, kids, is one of the many reasons the tower is wired ;)

Very sweet C:
Billie the fourth sage chapter 36 . 5/25/2009
That was both sweet and silly XD You can imagine my surprise, seeing this updated. I'm glad :D It gave me today's biggest smile 3
Billie the fourth sage chapter 34 . 9/8/2008
That was a bit bittersweet, but nice on the whole _ At least they worked things out, even if it's just for now :3
Billie the fourth sage chapter 33 . 8/29/2008
Aw man D8 I'll have to accept that it'll stop here (just for now, I hope) but I really really enjoyed this particular chapter immensely _

Almost as much as the one with the superboy underwear 3 Which is pretty much built up on the same idea xD

So is it a long shot to hope for more?
Billie the fourth sage chapter 16 . 8/29/2008
Poor poor guys. Those are what I like to call late epiphanies.

And denial. Both of which are quickly overcome _
Billie the fourth sage chapter 9 . 8/29/2008
8D

That I enjoyed immensely. When Kon saw what Tim was wearing, I was wondering:

G-string? ok, maybe not...
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
the Spandex-clad Superheroes Gift to Sex xD

That's one way to put it _

And yes I think I'll be loving this fic. Completely and utterly 3