Reviews for After
StarStrewn chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Oh wow. Amazing! KEEP GOING!

Pretty please?
moonmouse chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
That was fantastic. really, really sad - but beautifully done. I'm going to wallow in some angst now. Thank GOD the show hasn't turned out this way!
Icee Shelly chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
i love how you made it so that we could see what jim was going through. i can relate. good work! i really liked it!
nomadshan chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Good good good. I love these moments you've given us.
netholor chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
its so sad. i can't help but love it because your writing is so great and in character. ::sigh:: :(
TRE chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Whoa. Now this was probably my favorite of what I've read of yours so far. I can't even BEGIN to think of the implications that arose in my mind of what kind of hell he would have been in if him and Kelly hooked...Nope. Can't. Even. Begin.

I love this "the empty spaces where she should be." That is SO Jim.
pyrebi chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
God, is this how I'm going to spend tonight? Reading every single one of your incredible Office fics? ...So be it.

Your Kelly was very accurate. The whole "going back to his place" thing could've gone either way, but I think your decision certainly pinpointed just how sickeningly in love with Pam he was...and still is.

Great job. Simply fantastic. Yet another favorite.
Morbid Muse chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
That was really amazing. I love the ending. You did a great job writing the moment where Kelly finally gets Jim.
allthingsholy chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
(I'm probably going to read all your "Office" stuff right now, instead of studying for finals, and I like reviewing, so this is me introducing myself as you get a long line of reviews from me: hi.)

I came back to looking specifically for this story because it's awesome, and I love the Kelly in it, and the fact that Jim and Kelly are together but not at all. And how they go back to his place and she just watches TV. This is great.
nothingheretosee0000 chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
So good! I love the ending, where Kelly has one of those moments where you're surprised that she actually notices things that go on around her that don't specifically *involve* her. "Does it hurt?"

:sigh:

So sad. A great story! Well done!
Padfoot Reincarnated chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Poor Jim. Poor, poor Jim. Great fic, but monstrously sad.
moirariordan chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Amazing. Very realistic and painful, and completely possible. Great work. :)

-MR
Soy chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Short, but amazing. I really like this story. Especially because I've been thinking that Jelly is the far more realistic couple than Jam (even though we all know which one we'd prefer). I can really see something like this happening if The Office were a real place. Which... fortunately, it's not, but I still really like this story for giving a really interesting 'what if?'
BlackbirdFly42 chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Wow, I love how Kelly gets Jim at the end. Wonderful little fic. I really enjoyed it.
LunaMystik chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Sad. Poor, poor Jim. I don't even want to consider that this is the way it could happen... but it might.