Reviews for Carl's Cake Lesson
Ekoaleko chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Ohmygoodness. This is over one year late, but I adore this. It's the cutest thing since... giggling cheese. At the beginning I was confused about Jamie's gender, but when I saw that Jack had a wife I was like, "oh." But lmfao! A cooking Jamie! That's hilarious... but oddly believable.

All the characters are amazingly in-role. Love this.
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
SQUE!

I loved it! So cute, so creative, so in character...yayz. Thanks for an enjoyable read, Chicken Yuki.
Heartfelt Dream chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
This had me laughing hysterically! Amazing work! O
Young Roy chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Adorable, simply adorable. :3 There a few Jamie's stories on FF and I plan on reading/reviewing them all.

Jamie's a femmy boy. -nods-

So that's how he got his name. Jam. I wasn't expecting that. xD
Gohma's Lackey chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Naw!
Rhianwen chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Oh! This is just too adorable! Poor, sweet, earnest Carl; I'm glad he and Ellen had their happy moment in the end. :)

And I very nearly shot Diet Pepsi out my nose when Jack asked Jaime if...uh, it was a man or a woman. Awesome. XD
The Tacochickenwings chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Oh, this was so adorable! It's good to see someone else writing about Jamie. I'm working on a Magical Melody story with Jamie as a main focus myself, but it's not up yet, but will be in a few days. Anyway, this was one of the cutest things I've seen on this website.

Now I'm thinking about Jamie's gender again... Personally, I've always considered Jamie a girl, but...well, Jamie can be kind of creepy in the sense of never knowing its sex. Hehe...