Reviews for No One
Arivania Moons chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Wow... I don't know if I should try to kill you or go sob in a dark corner for Yugi... -starts to think deeply-
Yami: *sweat drop* Shit. I better go before she decides it's my fault and tries to kill me. -takes off running-
Kitty-kat chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Kat: Damn it, I hate my annual dose of angst, but if I don't have it, it will cause me to become a yam's worst nightmare, soft and fluffy. Plus I need a good dose of reality at times, it makes me see that all things are not fluffy and sometimes they have sharp and twisted edges, thanks for my does of angst, it was very well written. Now we're off to either read some thing totally fluffy or smutty

Kitty: T.T it's so sad, but its amazing too, and I agree with my Yami, good doses of angst really help clear the eyes, although it doesn't me I have to like them. Now on to the fluffyness! Or smut as my Yami would perfer -_-

Kat: You know you love smut too Hikari!

Kitty: :p

Ja ne!(Bye)

~Kitty-Kat/Kiki(Kitty) & Kyomi(Kat)
hello-cherrycaptain chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
This is so sad! ;( I loved it. Yuugi... I want to hug him.

Very well-written, but I don't think Yugi would really hit that mirror... Or maybe yes, it's hard to know, your fic makes it look so realistic. :)

Great work!
CreamyMimi chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
*cries* Heart touching and so sad.
KiraDemon chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
O.O... well written Yugi angst, very well written!
kurogandaa chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
You have No idea what a good fic this is! Addind to faves and you aswell. i LOVE POV fics, and you NAILED this one completely. NICE WORK!
Darkyami7 chapter 1 . 8/1/2006 can write stuff that's funny *and* stuff that makes me want to cry my eyes out? ::glomps:: You are my hero!

I loved this story. It was just so powerful, and I could really feel everything. It seemed so...real.

Right now I can kind of *feel* where Yugi placed the cuts on his skin. It's scary, but neat too because I'm amazed about how well you wrote this.

::sniffs:: I hope that Yugi can see Yami again, even though I doubt it.

And I'm glad that Yugi feels warm again, even though he shouldn't have felt that way. He still had a life to live, and it's sad that he just couldn't keep it anymore.

This was really sweet. Thanks for writing it.
Nendur chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
*sniffles* That was really sad! Poor Yugi..

But really beautifully written, very good! I love this one!
All The Aspects chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
That was so... I can't say sweet, since it wasn't really, but it was touching. I was just reading it casually but after I realised that Yuugi was going to cut himself, and the last line, I almost cried. *sniffle* Great fic!
kikomio chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
GaH! THE ANGST OF IT ALL~ poor yugi!

but i liked it.
kingleby chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
whoa, great story, so sad, but beautifully written! love it _
Miko102 chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Poor Yugi. It's sad losing a part of your self. T_T
Anime WarriorSkye chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Awesomeness. I love it.
Sapphireluva chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
That was so sad. I liked it. I really loveded it. I'm just so shocked. I feel like crying!
Daikaio chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
This...was really sad. I felt like I was gonna cry... It was just tragic. But just so ya know, this was well-written!