Reviews for Piko Piko Trouble
Lilly The Omega Wolf chapter 4 . 4/8
This was awesome. The way you said sonic and Amy we're going to be unavailable for a few days left me laughing.
Rogue and knuckles were great together too :)
And then onto my fave pairing, tails and cream were so cute together! Although I would have liked to see them get together a little more officially at the end there, the second kiss moment was still good.
Lilly The Omega Wolf chapter 1 . 4/8
I really like this already :)
Sayiri the Fox chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
This story is really awesome-
Yfc chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Hayvtuccyvy
TailsLovesCream chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
That was just beautiful. The ending and the story about Creams father, just beautiful.
TailsLovesCream chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
superb writing, great job!
TailsLovesCream chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
Wow, thats a real interesting backstory, you gave Amy there. I loved their dialoug in this chap, i had a good laugh at creams innocent mind, lol.
TailsLovesCream chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I love, how you described the battle. i remember, when playing Sonic Heroes as team hero and then facing team rose. great job.
Whitney911 chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
This renewed my appreciation of Amy Rose. :)
Sakura moonstar chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
This is one great, awesome story! You didn't get anyone ooc and actually gave more depth to their backstories and game.

So going to favourite section
crails fan chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
Wow.
Silver Rose chapter 4 . 1/29/2010
OMG! This story is adorable, sweet, and too cute! Awesome story!
Silver Rose chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
I like the story the idea is of the story is clear, but could you write who's POV it is IDK if you know what you mean. To say this in other words, sometimes I don't know who is being described. Then again it could only be me. Anyway, overall awesome story!(:
Blank Sketch chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Owned.
Mike Prower the Fox chapter 4 . 10/9/2009
Hmm. Nice, epic story. Only one problem: why didn't Amy go super? Come on! If the others can do it, why not her?

Still, excellent story.