Reviews for Kingdom Hospital: Resolutions
NurseLintu chapter 10 . 5/18/2011
Totally hooked! Can't wait for more! I love these last two chapters about Paul. One of the best I've ever read! Well done [ I would write more, but my son is asleep on my arm, and I need to move it before it dies! x x

Lintu
Censorship is a Cancer chapter 10 . 4/19/2010
I have to admit. This is the only story I've read so far where Paul was actually in character. Sort of. Keep up the good work!
nightchildx chapter 10 . 4/14/2009
So i'm guessing you haven't found the rest of the story yet s i'm just gonna sit here and be depressed that this isn't finished. the story is grea by the way.
Impiety chapter 10 . 8/2/2008
Oh please please continue this!

Beautifully written with soo much insight.

You know a lot about medical procedures - it adds so much depth and insight to Hook and co.

Poor Sadie.
Decaying Dream chapter 10 . 7/31/2008
Luv this story, plz update soon, hope u find ur blueprints
kittiekat chapter 10 . 5/24/2008
i love this story so far. i really do. i was looking for kingdom hospital fan fiction...and its mostly all about paul and his angst... you've really done a good job!

i used to be on ff.n. like...way back when. and i just graduated college too, so i know what its like to update during finals (or, in my case, work a broadway show, go to classes, work the new york renissance faire, and attend stunt-performer school during finals, lol).

i really hope you continue this story...maybe with some romance for poor anubis. hes so left out...and just as hot as paul, lol. wonder why...

anyway, i hope this helps with inspiration, or just makes you happy so you'll write more.

hasta.
bad kitty chapter 10 . 12/14/2007
please finish this iv red it over and over u have to finish it i comand you gr x
L.L.B.B chapter 10 . 10/12/2007
Best KH fanfic I've read, this is great! Hope to see more chapters soon :)
Jade Snape-Holloway chapter 10 . 5/7/2007
This is a really good fic! I hope you update soon!

-Jade
Broken Hearted but Alive chapter 10 . 5/6/2007
I love this story!

Best Kingdom hospital story I've read in a while.

I didn't even know there was a kingdom hospital book.

Keep it up, it's such an amazing story!
bad kitty chapter 6 . 11/3/2006
you must do moor it s the best kingdom fanfic
Laydee-Panda chapter 5 . 9/17/2006
Wow!

This one is going on the top of my favorite KH fic list for sure!

It's so well written! It's nice to see fresh material too, a lot of people have forgotten about the show. LOL

I can't wait to see the next chapter. Keep up the good work!

(Heh, hope to see my Chris/Hook material too... ;))
Cmdr. Gabe E chapter 5 . 9/11/2006
Oh wow! Excellent KH fanfiction :D! Intelligently written, and the character dialogue is great :D! I like how you captured the spirit of the characters perfectly :)! Count me as a fan of this story ;)! I'm definitely excited to read the next chapter :D! Hm...i wonder the role Said will play in the hospital. What's gonna happen in the detox and what exactly is Stegman and Paul up to? Please release the next chappie already :D!
Lindsey chapter 5 . 9/7/2006
Hurry with the next chappi!
bad kitty chapter 5 . 9/6/2006
i love this its the best plaes do mor