Reviews for Just Watch The Fireworks
Guest chapter 12 . 3/18/2016
The beginning was a little rocky for me. I tend to hate when guys are demonized in stories and the girls are made out to be perfect. However, after finishing the story, as a whole, it's a beautiful love story. I would definitely recommend to anyone. Even though it's not completely finished, it's enough that it's worth it to read.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/18/2016
So, she's been pushing him away and treating him like he's no better than an animal while spending the whole night with her costar and then drags him out of the party acting like an insane psycho and he goes home suddenly realizing how "amazing" she is? Come. On. She's a raging bitch in this story and I really hope that changes.

Here's a little bit of critique, when writing stories in which two people are supposed to fall in love you have to be fair, present both sides and learn what it's actually like in a guys head. Too often it's bard to stay entranced by a story and root for the couple when it's clearly irrational
And one sided and the guy in the story thinks and acts conveniently exactly as a woman would want him to..

I do think your stories are some of the more well written on this site and you always have great plots and great scenes. You just need to be a little more careful when writing people that all readers can root for.
Evidence Murderer chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Fiction MA, adult content with explicit sexual or violent situations, is not allowed on FFn. Please take down "Just Watch the Fireworks" and repost on another site. (If you don't know where to post it, AdultFanFiction and Archive Of Our Own both allow these types of works.)
brianna4797 chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Woah , I found a great story lol! Love this first chapter. Can't wait to see what comes next ;)
GRemy chapter 12 . 4/8/2013
OMG!
I just found this story and absolutely loved it! The style of your writing was genuine and real. I loved your take on Nathan and Haley. The way you wrote the two of them together was so real and loving. I know this story was completed some time ago but it doesn't mean as a writer you still don't appreciate kudos for your work.
I loved every chapter of this story and plan to look into what else you've written.
kutekim10 chapter 12 . 4/29/2012
Recently began reading all of your stories again; I absolutely adore this one! Hoping inside my pathetic heart that eventually you will decide to update again, but knowing it won't happen :(
Stampiej chapter 12 . 4/21/2012
I truly loved your story.

Great pace in the story.

The smut was fantastic.

Nothing too overdramatic.

Loved it!
Catherine chapter 12 . 10/12/2010
I loveeeeeeeeeee this story! Please, please update ASAP :D
BWyn chapter 12 . 8/22/2010
Great story! Is it the end?
Nsjdjd chapter 12 . 7/28/2010
Loveee the story, is that The end ?
HaleyGarcia chapter 12 . 6/15/2010
LOVE IT, its really a great story! I just wanted to know if this was the end?
Dudjd chapter 12 . 6/5/2010
Loooooved the story,

Was that the end of the story?
sparkarov chapter 12 . 3/17/2010
AMAZING story! Just curious; is this the end here? I realize you haven't updated this for awhile... lol.

Such an amazing writer, and love how this story is different... love AU stories.

madhatterette chapter 12 . 2/20/2010
I love the way you write! Even in AU storylines you manage to capture the Naley we all know and love (and even crave to see in the show!).

I know it's been a while since you've updated this story (and to be perfectly honest if you decide to stop this story here it would be alright with me) but it would be great to find out if Karen's vision of her grandkids turn out to be true!

Putting this story on alert just in case you get inspired :)
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE chapter 12 . 11/7/2009
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE