Reviews for Forlorn

! !
arsenicminds chapter 11 . 6/18
we stan ot3
Shinobi Gatana chapter 30 . 12/24/2018
This story was so freaking amazing. I was wary at first of an all boy team, especially one under Jiraiya, but you both made it work splendidly. Anyway, Well done.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 6 . 12/21/2018
I didn't really know what to expect from this story. I am enjoying it thus far.
Honeymeandog chapter 30 . 9/1/2018
I read this story a few months ago and am currently reading the sequel, but I wanted to say that this is a great fic! I loved how you developed Gaara and Haku especially. My only reservation about this story is I felt the physical affection between the couples happened too soon (they're 12/13 years old and I think that's too young). But otherwise, GREAT JOB! :)
death390 chapter 22 . 7/16/2018
It was so good up until Hiruzen vs Orochimaru. There is no way he would have left Minato unbound. Perhaps not controlled but certainly would have been bound in some way.
HunterQwon chapter 30 . 4/28/2018
An excellent story.
Calypto chapter 16 . 10/23/2017
how does it make sense for haku to not trll jiraya about the mark?
Guest chapter 11 . 5/31/2017
Super powered OC? Goodbye.
ta.shrivastava chapter 30 . 2/27/2017
The only thing that I don't like in the story is that too much romance in there. And they are not even teenagers yet, they all are swooning over each other.
ta.shrivastava chapter 17 . 2/22/2017
This was the largest chapter in the entire story. It goes like this; you began with the fairly sized chapters, to then large chapters, and now extremely large chapters!
ta.shrivastava chapter 14 . 2/21/2017
I see change in gara's personality. It started from the wave, but wasn't noticeable before, but it is increasingly obvious.
ta.shrivastava chapter 2 . 2/20/2017
I have to say, soundtracks for chapters is so great.
ta.shrivastava chapter 1 . 2/20/2017
an interesting plot. I am thankful that haku is not girl in this story.
thekrillinator chapter 28 . 8/4/2016