Reviews for Forlorn
TheWateringWizard chapter 12 . 1/6
It’s true that Haku has no training in his Hyoton bloodline as he spent his time in Konoha. Did he even know that he had ice powers ?

It’s gonna be interesting to see how Wave plays out
For everyone saying Sasuke didn't get the cursed seal from Oro-pedo: you're wrong, please read again.
Also it kind of makes sense for Haku to get the seal too. Oro-pedo likes too collect rare kekkei genkai and jutsu; Juugo, Suigetsu, Karin, Sound Four, etc. I don't agree with Haku not telling Jiraya about the seal (seems ooc) but I'm not too bothered by it.
Keep up the good work
TheWateringWizard chapter 11 . 1/4
Haku and Tenten is such a nice pairing ! Love it
TheWateringWizard chapter 10 . 1/4
Perfectly handled ! You found flaws for all three to work on and I’ve got to say, this Sakura seems awesome ! Now we’re just missing Sasuke, to know how he’s doing.
TheWateringWizard chapter 9 . 1/4
Such a sad chapter but with a really heartfelt ending ! Loved it
TheWateringWizard chapter 8 . 1/2
Damn... at least Sasuke will still Sakura as a friend as you wrote about her face engraving in his mind. That’s good
TheWateringWizard chapter 7 . 1/2
I hope that the presence of Haku and Gaara will be a good effect on Naruto and change him from his usual obnoxious attitude. They should at least have an effect on him. And if Sakura and Hinata are also there too, hopefully Naruto will less insufferable
TheWateringWizard chapter 6 . 1/2
It’s awesome that Sakura’s gonna be in the group !
TheWateringWizard chapter 5 . 1/2
That’s gonna be an awesome team
TheWateringWizard chapter 4 . 1/2
Such a nice chapter ! I love how everyone is meeting
TheWateringWizard chapter 2 . 1/1
So heart breaking for Gaara...
TheWateringWizard chapter 1 . 12/31/2020
Pretty heart breaking start... can’t wait to get into it and see where this leads
Ziggy chapter 14 . 9/21/2020
As of chapter 15 I fucking hate the bitch named sato
Lord Vaserious chapter 6 . 7/13/2020
Operation save Neji is in operation.
Lord Vaserious chapter 5 . 7/13/2020
Jyriah is useless as a teacher no matter the story.