Reviews for Forlorn
dreaddragonknight chapter 9 . 8/27/2015
i am gonna guess and say they r gonna be better than cannon thanks 2 this early special training and all
dreaddragonknight chapter 5 . 8/26/2015
um should they be learning this stuff at 6? i mean in cannon at least naruto learned this stuff at like 12?unless it is explained later on or comes into play with them learning sooner then never mind
dreaddragonknight chapter 3 . 8/26/2015
dawww, also i want to castrate some people 4 being dicks
dyew14 chapter 8 . 8/22/2015
Very good so far, keep it up
My-name-is-a-drug-legit chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Okay, I will review properly at the end of this chapter, but i just quickly wanted to laugh a little. I often check out the review before reading a story, and I noticed a rather nonsensical comment that read 'that poor dog', but then I just had to read the first sentence of this chapter, and read the chapter title before nearly falling over laughing when I remembered aku's reather moody treatment of 'that poor dog'. I didn't laugh when I first read that scene in the manga, but now, looking back on it, it was hilerious considering the circumstances. 'Oh, I'm an adorable little boy, struggling to survive, with a sweet and cute disposition an- OH HELL NO BITCH, THAT'S MY FOOD!'
R8886 chapter 6 . 1/20/2015
OMG! YOU MADE A LORD OF THE FLIES REFERENCE!
rock johnson chapter 9 . 12/6/2014
Im sensing some future conflict between Gaara and Sasuke for Sakura's heart. they both seem rather fond of her... wink wink.
Diaspared chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
That poor dog : (
AncientDoom chapter 5 . 10/29/2014
ah yes, the old fashoined tree-water test.
and haku nails it.
Darklordcomp chapter 6 . 5/13/2014
ALL ABOARD THE KOREAN HYPE TRAIN
N Harmonic chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Ah! No zabuza?!
CrystalBud chapter 30 . 12/9/2013
I love this story :D
Publicola chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
I really like this. No superfluous angst, no mobs screaming "kill the demon!", just peer pressure and parent-enforced isolation slowly but surely working to drive a kid away from everything he'd ever known. Only difference from canon, really, is the lack of involvement by the Hokage, and that's easily hand-waved as him simply being too busy. Wonder where Danzo was, though; not sure if it matters, but he is a bit of a war-monger.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/23/2013
You had orochimaru bite haku, no, fuck you!
I'm Naruto Dude chapter 1 . 1/7/2013