Reviews for Forlorn
AncientDoom chapter 5 . 10/29/2014
ah yes, the old fashoined tree-water test.
and haku nails it.
Darklordcomp chapter 6 . 5/13/2014
N Harmonic chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Ah! No zabuza?!
CrystalBud chapter 30 . 12/9/2013
I love this story :D
Publicola chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
I really like this. No superfluous angst, no mobs screaming "kill the demon!", just peer pressure and parent-enforced isolation slowly but surely working to drive a kid away from everything he'd ever known. Only difference from canon, really, is the lack of involvement by the Hokage, and that's easily hand-waved as him simply being too busy. Wonder where Danzo was, though; not sure if it matters, but he is a bit of a war-monger.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/23/2013
You had orochimaru bite haku, no, fuck you!
I'm Naruto Dude chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
sierra chapter 30 . 1/3/2013
I got interested in the story again. It was breath taking I can't wait to read the sequel!
sierra chapter 14 . 1/3/2013
I like your story but I somehow lost intrest in it ( probably because I was reading it 8 hours straight). I might come back and read it later but the point is I love your story.
Wandering Bard chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
please Redo this chap it still has some minor grammatical errors
R chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Why keep chapter hostages? It just completely kills any desire I had to read this story...
Guest chapter 10 . 7/29/2012
like the chapter
Guest chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
poor kids
Guest chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
poor jirairy
GlitterVan chapter 30 . 5/1/2012
I just finish reading this wonderful story and I any wait for the next part of it. I noticed that in ur note that the sequel to the story will be published in 2008 And since I just started reading ur Story in 2012 idk what happen to the story because I can't find it anywhere. I jut hope that you didn't abandoned the story because you are one of the few authors that can actually write. So please continue your hard works . Thank you D
843 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »