Reviews for Forlorn
9tail-Naruto chapter 4 . 5/26/2006
Yay! Haku-chan finally met Naru-chan! Naruto sure did travel a long way in a short time! I would think that a person Naruto's age would take weeks to get to Kuro. Haku-chan and Naru-chan met Gaara-chan too! I would expect it to take a longer time for Gaara to get there but he was using his sand to travel so it's believeable.

Isumo and Tigerowl you should went to sleep instead of continue writing, so you could post an excellent peice of work! And Isumo your starting to sound like Shika-kun, don't you dare get as lazy as him!

Can't wait for your next chapter! Later!
The Loliconvict chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Poor Haku, his dad was mean!
JustPlainPeachy chapter 4 . 5/26/2006
Great chapter! It was really really good! This story is amazing! And I think you should keep Isumo up pasy 5:00am! Just cuz I'm mean like that. Just kidding. I can't wait for you guys to update!
JustPlainPeachy chapter 3 . 5/26/2006
I think that te reason most people are so into the Naruto characters, is their past. All of them have had something horrible happen to them that makes them unique in some way. You guys did an awsome job of showing that. Keep it up!
JustPlainPeachy chapter 2 . 5/26/2006
Poor Gaara. He's one of my favorite characters because of all he's been through. I thought this chapter was awsome! You guys are awsome!
JustPlainPeachy chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
I'm not one to review for every chapter when I read a new story that has more than one chapter, but just for you guys I will. This chapter was really well done. You guys did an awsome job! I seriously love it already! _
Watashiwa-Nanashi chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
Huzzah! The fic continues! Keep writing and good luck!
Princess Kitana chapter 3 . 5/18/2006
interesting fic you got here. I like those 3 characters, naruto, gaara, haku, they're lives are so sad. I like them. update soon, i want to see how it goes. UPDATE!
Shadow Eclipse chapter 3 . 5/14/2006
aw

so cute

i like

update soon
9tail-Naruto chapter 3 . 5/14/2006
Hey I luv this story! You know people with bad pasts are all throughout Naruto, Naruto himself, Haku, Gaara, Sasuke, Kakashi, Neji, Sakura alittle, The genin from the Sound (sorry forgot their names) Satsori (the puppet guy from Akatsuki), You know alot of people.

Gaara, Haku, Sakura, Hinata, Sasuke, and Naruto are all cute in this story, some cuter then others. Poor Gaara-chan (I'm saying that because he is young right now) Shukaku trying to make him a killer. So Haku IS going to meet Zabuza, right?

Great story can't wait until you update, Later!
Kigetsu chapter 3 . 5/14/2006
I really like this, and I'm really curious on what's going to happen next! Update soon!

P.S. The charactors are so cute!
isthisparadise chapter 3 . 5/13/2006
great update I really like it please update agian soon. I hope Naruto does train or will you just make him come back after a day?
Irvin lizalde chapter 2 . 5/7/2006
i like how this story is going please keep writing.
Shadowhound-89 chapter 2 . 5/7/2006
Interesting story so far. I like emotions Gaara goes through, and I look forward to seeing how you do with Naruto. Hope to see more soon.

Shadowhound
isthisparadise chapter 2 . 5/7/2006
I love the update and the way you had this chapter please update again soon I want to see how you make this turn out.
846 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 Next »