Reviews for Purgatory
HELENz chapter 6 . 10/23/2009
I'm intrigued by this story... I'd love for you to keep writing!
Schiff Thomas chapter 6 . 7/21/2008
please continue!
GuesssWho chapter 6 . 1/30/2007
Continue this, please?
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
I rather thought that the Ghost Twins were as old as the Mero.
Yersi Fanel chapter 6 . 7/17/2006
I'm glad you continue! I like your story a lot, hurray for the Twins! I like how Persephone it's showing a kind of mother instic with them.
sirocco.flow chapter 6 . 7/4/2006
OMG, it's mini-Seraph! Lol xD Bless...

I like the way you've shown all Mero's henchies as kids, it helps put everything back in context. Nice work, looking forward to the next update )

xx Sirocco xx
Yersi Fanel chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
I like your story, I love the Twins so I'm happy you write this one, continue!
sirocco.flow chapter 3 . 5/28/2006
omg, e! I haven't been on FFN for soo long, then I finally had time to come back on and found this in the new releases... it's looking really cool so far, cannot wait to read more!

Update soon pretty please! D
bekypowriter chapter 3 . 5/17/2006
OUCH! Mean Mero. I didn't like him in the movie, and I don't like him now. However, I am sad that the Twins weren't in the first Matrix as well as the second. That would've been nice. Anyway, how are they going to get out of this? Are Abraham and Vevina going to die? Make it happy soon, 'kay?
Tim.S-and-Pyro.M.T.E chapter 3 . 5/17/2006
Hello again... though you don't know me by this name i am also known as Discombobulatedchhez on deviantart. Anyhoo just telling you that this story so far Rox. I love twinsfics and you have produced the most on the site. I am now your biggest fan and stalker! Lol. Please keep up the fantastic work.
bekypowriter chapter 2 . 5/15/2006
Hmm. With Agents around, I doubt any family of programs will stay together. Gives me the shivers. Oh, update soon?
Matrix Refugee chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Wow. Before I go any further, I have to come clean and admit that when I saw the summary for this, I was a bit worried that this story might be one of those silly "everyone's in high school!" fanfics that show up here once in a while - mind you, that kind of story could be really good if the writer was really careful.

But I clicked the link and read the fic... and wow! You really have a grasp of the plight of the Exiles and how hard it is for them to hide in plain sight among the humans. I'm looking forward to seeing more of this, but take all the time you need to right it well!

You mentioned Widow's Moor... by any chance, do you play the Matrix Online game?