Reviews for Humility

That was funny!
Harpyquin chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
that was soo cute!
FreeSpiritedOne chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
I really enjoyed the interaction of the pair. I thought it was charming. And I think that all the fan girls want to see the essential bits survive. Like someone said earlier though, I failed in the suspension of disbelief re. how he protected them (though I do admire the creativity of the effort). I look forward to reading more.
Monica chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
o I read this when i saw it on your homepage. Great addition...or pre-addition...or whatever (lol) to your story. I like how you had V handle it and how he managed to to escape as he did. The comments from VEvey when she, erm, trys to tell him what he wants...is funny, in the sense of V's responses hehe. Anyway...very well done and awaiting the next installment
dizzeeb chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
I enjoyed the interplay between the two, but I found the explanation of his still having diddly bits below a bit shaky. I mean we can't all have a clear and honest understanding of explosives, explosions, and their affect on human tissue, but when everything else is melting off him, a little tinkly is not going to save anything.

Otherwise, I enjoyed the play between them and could quite easily hear Hugo Weaving and Natalie Portman's voices.

Nice job.