Reviews for Hoggle and the Ordinary Day
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Awesome work!
becca85 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This was such a great story! While I love reading stories featuring Sarah and Jareth as the main characters (I'm even working on writing one!), I think stories starring the other characters are such a refreshing change to the norm. You nailed the characters so well! I really hope to read more of your stories in the future.

- Becca
FeyFaerie chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Hahahaha, this was brilliant! Didymus, in character perfectly, and Hoggle's breakfast sounds delicious! :P
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
A very cute story. I can see something like this actually happening. It's nice that you made such a funny story surrounding two guys going about their normal, daily routine in which something goes wrong. They are both very much in character. Excellent work.
Shenlong Girl chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Hee, poor, put-upon Hoggle. With friends like Didymus, who needs enemies?
str4yk1tt3n chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
hehe. Ah yes, Year-Thing-We-Thought-Was-A-Raisin. The harvest was good, and the winter gentle, but the chicken population got entirely out of hand as a result of the two factors.

Your story made me giggle. Thank you.
Oreithyia chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
This so wonderful! Totally believable in every way. All one-shots should be this cute.
magialuna chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
This story is SO cute. I could see the two of them the entire time... pesky but well intentioned Didymus and gruff Hoggle. A great story. -Clare
Eclectic Me chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Oh, this was great; not inconsiquential in the slightest! I actually love to read pieces that people write for challenges because:

A. they're usually one-shots, and so they're sure to be completed.

B. The people who take challenges are the people who are sure they can meet them, so the pieces are almost always of the best quality.

Again, I really enjoyed this, and I will definately be checking out this LJ community!
Smart Alex chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
oh my goodness, that was fantastic. I've been looking for good labyrinth fic, and this was tremendously exciting to read. it's very believable, and your characterizations were dead on. definitely going on my favs!
Typhlogirl chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
That was brilliant! D It's so wonderful to finally read a piece featuring some of the more minor characters from Labyrinth. I mean, I love Jareth and Sarah and Jareth/Sarah, but this piece really made my day. I love Didymus and Hoggle, and they were so in character it scares me! XD Well done!
Nanenna chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
The year of the thing we thought was a raisin... was that before or after the year of the potato? I'm a little rusty on goblin history. XD I found this immensely cute and enjoyable.
yodeladyhoo chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
The indigenous Americans have a saying, " Too many chiefs; not enough Indians "

The culinarily inclined French have a saying " Too many chefs spoil the soup " ( paraphrased from the actual translation )

Thank you for sharing.
Skyrere chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
ROFL
Shelli chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
I don't normally review older fanfics, but someone who quotes both Kipling and Pratchett is more than deserving.

Loved it. Really loved it. Poor Hoggle - no wonder Didymus ended up guarding that bridge cos it's about all he's fit for. And that line "Jareth would have my hide to make a pair of boots out of" made me laugh out loud: that's so in character for him.