Reviews for He Loves Me
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
Awww. *sniffs lightly* I got a little chocked up towards the end, I will admit. I'm glad it all ended happily. I've never read this pairing before, but now you've made me want to.

Thanks for writing it and posting here, despite not originally wanting to. And I'm sorry you weren't born an elf - I ask myself the same - but I didn't see any mistakes. At least none that stuck out to me. So maybe you're part elf. ;)
A.J Scarlet chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
Well to be honest I don't know anything about LOtR. I only seen the movies. But I still liked the short story. I wouldn't know what kind of criticism to give since I don't know a lick of elvish and from the other reviews that seemed to be the only problem worth pointing out. But I think it was sufficiently entertaining and I guess it's plain to see how much Elrohir (sp?) was suffering. You did pretty good.
RosewrappedinLace chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
I always thought the twins were gay for each other.
Cilmesse chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Just one little thing: chapters that contain nothing but an author's note aren't allowed on this site, which means your first chapter might get deleted by the admins. That means you probably should merge the two chapters into one, or at least put something like "slash&twincest" into your summary to avoid all those unpleasant flames you might receive if vehemently anti-slash readers stumble on your story and the only thing they see is the currently second chapter.

As for the story, I can't really say anything about it, because I didn't read it - incest fic isn't my cup of tea, so to speak - and that's exactly why content warnings so very good and necessary.
Kermitsmind chapter 2 . 5/2/2006
You have the bases of an interesting plot, but your execution is a bit wobbly. If your writing is sound and your plot well-thought out, you shouldn't need to explain what you're doing in an author note. Your readers should be able to figure it out while reading the story. Unfortunately, telling us who the charaters are and what's going on before we actually read you story takes away from the "surprise" at the end.

Technically, you have some problems that take away from your story. Grammar, use of non-Tolkien Elvish, and tenses. You can't have both present and past tenses within the same sentence or paragraph for that matter.

Most importantly, you should read the guidelines for this site. Author notes as chapters are strictly forbidden and could get you reported and yanked. Why not shorten your author note so it just has the bare minimum info (This is slash and AU)and add it at the top of what should be chapter one.
ar-elenriel chapter 2 . 5/2/2006
Cute little what if fic but need to check on Elvish. most translators based off of D&D elvish or Grey Company Elvish none of which is true Tolkien Elvish. Get Ruth Noel's The Languages of Tolkien's Middle Earth. It has a very good elvish dictonary. Also remeber that if you are writing a LOTR based fan fic that the elves in ME did not use Quenya. Quenya in ME Latin in modern world. Only have elves speak Quenya if it is based on Silmarillion and Valinor. Never mix Sindar and is gramatically incorecct at best.