Reviews for Blood of my Blood
Guest chapter 87 . 2/1/2013
sooooo, did ya eva finish...?/ u cnt b sik that long!
firelifeblizzard chapter 41 . 1/2/2013
i actully like raditz speech better
firelifeblizzard chapter 35 . 1/2/2013
this was pretty cool too but get it over with you just have to flat out do it mint dumps yamcha for raditz and bulma dumps yamcha for vegeta and yamcha loses it
firelifeblizzard chapter 32 . 1/2/2013
dude best chapter yet
Mleebs530 chapter 40 . 12/5/2012
What happened to Frieza's last transformation? It wasn't mentioned in this chapter.
Mleebs530 chapter 23 . 12/4/2012
"Mint did so and saw a picture of her mother holding her as a baby. Mint nearly wept in joy, "Th-thanks dad…"
Silver nodded as Mint put it on."

There are a few typos throughout the last few chapters.
Mleebs530 chapter 17 . 12/4/2012
The formatting of these chapters is really off. It would be easier to read if everything was formatted properly. If you find the time, please fix it because its not bad otherwise. It might not mean anything, but you should read American Vigor's Honor Trip & Bringer of Death. Those are very very well written and organized.
fanaddict chapter 70 . 9/13/2012
Lesbian scene. I just fell in love with this
Guest chapter 18 . 9/4/2012
Raditz is gonna regret pulling off his tail
Raditzfan1 chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
It is awsome that there is someone who is just as big of fan as me. Everyone puts raditz down all the time including my sister. i love this chapter. you rock, i will read this fanfiction till you run ot of chapters. you are a great writer, keep on the writing. P.S. did i write to strongly i like t talk and write alot.

Your readr: Raditzfan#1(this is my screen name for everything)
kat chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
confused by the plot
kikicover chapter 9 . 8/16/2011
why did you call it the butterfly i don't get it and how old is mint she seems pretty old when she could be gohan age?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
TT I don't like Mint.

Sorry, but I have this thing against OC's of any kind.

(I honestly don't know why..) they always seem to ruin a good story...
anonimous chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Actually... I DID see that coming.

How?

I don't know.

I just did.

Ja Ne!
Vegetafan chapter 45 . 3/4/2011
You have a typo, Trunks says "Goku isn't the only super saiyan" where he is supposed to say Raditz.