Reviews for Blood of my Blood
Dreamist chapter 87 . 6/16
Roku6 in Japanese, interesting fact
Espeon804 chapter 5 . 6/13
I love this fic by far. Raditz becoming the good guy and bonding with his brother... not a common fic to run into. I wonder how it'll turn out?
I've done the compleate opposite when goku unites with his brother being the bad guy. You can check it out, it's called "The wrath of the Earthling Saiyan"
Anyway, I'm looking forward to read a dozen more chapters!
Shironek0 chapter 4 . 5/22
Raditz is in character
Jewlbunny chapter 42 . 3/5
You done goofed. Goku can't be brought back by Shenron twice. I'm sorry but that's the rules. Other than that, I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY! And I shall continue reading this.
aFanAddict chapter 87 . 9/4/2014
So close to finishing but seeing as it hasnt had an update since 2010... Im gonna be reading over this story again. I started a long time ago. And i would like to start anew. Do if you ARE still active, expect to see me a few times
Guest chapter 87 . 2/1/2013
sooooo, did ya eva finish...?/ u cnt b sik that long!
firelifeblizzard chapter 41 . 1/2/2013
i actully like raditz speech better
firelifeblizzard chapter 35 . 1/2/2013
this was pretty cool too but get it over with you just have to flat out do it mint dumps yamcha for raditz and bulma dumps yamcha for vegeta and yamcha loses it
firelifeblizzard chapter 32 . 1/2/2013
dude best chapter yet
Mleebs530 chapter 40 . 12/5/2012
What happened to Frieza's last transformation? It wasn't mentioned in this chapter.
Mleebs530 chapter 23 . 12/4/2012
"Mint did so and saw a picture of her mother holding her as a baby. Mint nearly wept in joy, "Th-thanks dad…"
Silver nodded as Mint put it on."

There are a few typos throughout the last few chapters.
Mleebs530 chapter 17 . 12/4/2012
The formatting of these chapters is really off. It would be easier to read if everything was formatted properly. If you find the time, please fix it because its not bad otherwise. It might not mean anything, but you should read American Vigor's Honor Trip & Bringer of Death. Those are very very well written and organized.
fanaddict chapter 70 . 9/13/2012
Lesbian scene. I just fell in love with this
Guest chapter 18 . 9/4/2012
Raditz is gonna regret pulling off his tail
Raditzfan1 chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
It is awsome that there is someone who is just as big of fan as me. Everyone puts raditz down all the time including my sister. i love this chapter. you rock, i will read this fanfiction till you run ot of chapters. you are a great writer, keep on the writing. P.S. did i write to strongly i like t talk and write alot.

Your readr: Raditzfan#1(this is my screen name for everything)